𝗜𝗻𝗰.2

Apart of you keeps me alive with a passion

"So basically your like a sexual shape shifter?" I mumbled a bit but loud enough for everyone to hear

"So basically your like a sexual shape shifter?" I mumbled a bit but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Ok one thing y'all not gon do is compare me to no lower class ugly shape shifters they have no purpose but to spy on god's creations,but yes I'm a sexual demon" I was just staring at the boy he was so tiny and cute and he looked soft he had big ass lips and those thick ass thighs mane I'm not surprised I'm not hard looking at him he's so fuckin fine "wait so you mean to tell me you're here to fulfill someone at this table sexual fantasies" I glanced at Ty to see him confused just like everyone else.

"I mean yes I just said that like to minutes ago" I watched Taymor get up walking around the table that we cleaned up and was eating chicken sandwiches from Wendy's that we ordered a few hours ago "but my only problem is that I cant pin point who it is because y'all some nasty freaky fucks especially while I was being summoned just Plain nasty" wait he can read our minds or something "yes I can read your minds and thank you for the compliments dental" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes "aye say keep out my fucking head yo I don't like that shit personal information is supposed to stay fucking personal" I got up from the table and walked upstairs . See I can mess with the whole demon thing but that reading my thoughts ain't ok not for me and the people I love outside of what I do it's not ok .

I grabbed clothes out from my dresser and closet and went in the bathroom and started the shower so it was hot. Once it got to the temperature i loved I got undressed and stepped in and started washing every inch of my body making sure it smelled like vanilla and lavender I rinsed off and step out the shower. I lotion my body i stepped out the bathroom with my towel around my waist hanging off my hips a bit "I think I found who I'm supposed to be pleasuring" I turned around just to jump back hitting my head on the wall In the process because this lil midget was standing at the entrance to my room "yo what the fuck is ya problem!" I yelled at him. He seemed a bit startled when I raised my voice at him but did I care no I didn't this shii hurt like a bitch "oh calm down I'm not gonna hurt you maybe play with you a little bit and you return the favor just some fun tonight" "I'm not doin nothing wit you I'm going to bed and I'm chilling out so you may dip out the way slime" I pushed past him since he was in the middle of room blocking my bed "Aw is little Kenny a little bitch I'm surprised that you haven't noticed that I could read your every desire even when I wasn't summoned hon plus I can't go back home" He whispered on the last part thinking I didn't hear.

"We not doing anything but you can sleep in here since everyone else is sleeping with someone else I guess" I put my underwear on then got under the covers "oh that sounds cool" I watched as he took off these leather pants and this dress shirt off and he was in panties n a bra? I tilted my head a bit I'll ask some other day I turned my head fast so he won't know I was looking. "There's a T-shirt right there just grab it an put it on it's not dirty" I pointed to the clothes in the clothes bucket since I washed clothes earlier today. I felt the bed indent and looked over to see Taymor already looking at me "thank you for not freaking out" he yawned softly and suddenly I smiled he really is adorable "it's no problem ma" he got close to me a fell asleep in my side a few minutes after me following after him.

 I felt the bed indent and looked over to see Taymor already looking at me "thank you for not freaking out" he yawned softly and suddenly I smiled he really is adorable "it's no problem ma" he got close to me a fell asleep in my side a few minutes...

I woke up to the sun hitting my skin it felt warm it's very weird being here honestly.I thought earth was gonna be different looking I guess and the people don't look as bad for what my father has told me .he'd always tell me how they looked like horrid monsters that destroy everything in their path without thinking twice about I mean I can't really judge when I'm the creation of the devil it's not like I can say anything to someone that commits a crime or sin. I looked to the right side of the bed to see that the dark skin male is gone and his side of the bed was made neatly.I sat up in the bed to looked around the room it's very neat now that I'm taking energy to the way it is the color of the room isn't bad either it's has this light green color with brown around it and then some black for the bed theme it's very comfortable and fitting for him.

After I got enough energy I got up from the bed and walked out the room to adventure down the hallway to look at all the pictures of the people I'm guessing is family and friends of the people that lived in the household then some of them doing events which look like a lot of people. I finally got to the steps and walked down them and the smell of it guess human food hit my nose I skipped to the end of the stairs and when I finally got to the last step I was met with a four light skinned male and two darker skinned males. "Oh good morning" I said catching their attention since they was eating and talking "oh Um hi tay there's breakfast on the table if you can eat that I don't know" I nodded at the one of the light skin males. When I turned corner to the kitchen I saw I think his name is kentrell eating with some grey sweatpants on and no shirt and some white shoes I don't know the name but they look nice.

"Hey dents" I announced happily and sat on the counter in right in front of him so my legs was on opposite sides of him and that he was kinda looking between my legs. "Hey Luh demon" he replied texting on his phone "Luh demon?" I said more as a question "ye because you are a demon and you are Luh as hell" I smacked my teeth I'm only 4'4 I'm not that goddamn small "Look I know you got questions for me so ima answer them for you" I honestly don't even want to answer questions I just want to explore earth it seems very fun "Oh he's not the only one with goddamn questions" One of the males came into the kitchen and the rest following "well what are you guys questions?" I wondered "well for starters how old are you" I chuckled "oh I'm about 500  years old" I uttered smiling happily "so in human terms you're what" Kentrell questionably replied "ummmm I think 5? I'm not sure really" "YOUR 5!?" I whimpered a bit when they yelled that shit scared me.

"I don't know don't yelled at me please my ears are sensitive" I rubbed my ears "no wonder you look so much like a baby it's because you are" I heard someone chuckle "I'm not a baby watch it and yes I'm 5 possibly but since I'm only a creation I've only been in hell for 500 years and since I'm a demon I grow up faster than you guys but that stopped happening the moment I got on earth so I grow just like you guys but I still have abilities to do sexual things and fulfill pleasure" "wait did you even find out who you're pleasuring" the short dark skin male said I nodded "who is it" "Me" Kentrell mumbled "damn that's crazy Ken" I chuckled at the guy with a tattoo on his forehead "what are you guys names" "I'm joe and this my boyfriend tyquain" blurted the light male with black dreads . "I'm kahlick and this my husband Jon" also blurted the other two males identify themselves.

After everyone introduced themselves and they asked questions we all sat down to watch a movie till there were knocks at the door "I GOT IT" Joe shouted and jogged to the door opening it "Where is he!" I heard making everyone snapped they're necks to the door . Then walked in the one person I thought I'd never see ever again. "TAYMOR!" He ran to me a hugged me tightly.

"NICK !??"