𝗜𝗻𝗰.3

Don't play the song yet I'll let y'all kno❤️

"NICK HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" I yelled excitedly "well for one you aren't that hard to find and second I felt like someone used the book to summon something an that person is you I'm very much happy that my bestie is here" Well good Nicky because I ...

"NICK HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" I yelled excitedly "well for one you aren't that hard to find and second I felt like someone used the book to summon something an that person is you I'm very much happy that my bestie is here" Well good Nicky because I don't want I'd go Thru if you wasn't here" "I'm very confused who are you and why'd you just run into my home?" From the corner of my eye i can tell that was kentrell fussing "I'm nick Taymor's best friend" nick introduced with a lil attitude "you a demon too or are you something else mythical creature?" Joe said making his self known I don't know why they acting so rude to each other.

"Oh I'm not a incubus like tay just know that I'm what you call a fallen Angel which is sucks because I died just to come back to this ugly ass place called earth in the most sucky place that anyone can live in" I laughed a lot at that I love this boy . When my father created me I didn't have much do to the fact that I'm a incubus I was the first of my kind to be made ,I'd be called weird or even disgusting because Part of my power is that I can make people see fantasies , make them feel like their living in the fantasies and even get the to have sex with me if I wanted .

"Why are you here nick last time I saw you my father was trying to kill you" " well that's true but I kind of snuck out of hell to get to you" I gasped "NICK THE FUCK" I said angrily and pulled him somewhere else "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I whimpered loudly "Because tay after your father was finished giving me my punishment for helping you escape I went back to the office because I saw all the important demons and souls go there in a rush, So I followed and..." "nick don't trail off like that tell me now" I said madder "He was telling everyone if you didn't come back he'd take your powers along with everyone around you that has powers or a soul but probably accidentally purposely kill you" he smiled at the end and played wit his fingers

"M..my dad is going to kill me because I'm doing what I was made for LITERALLY?"at this point I was crying pools of tears that could fill up drought if I kept crying.

"Best calm down that's never gonna happen ever ok" I hugged nick till I saw kentrell make his way over. "Hey my bad but can I talk to Taymor fo a minute" nick pulled from me to look in my eyes and I can tell he up to something ole sneaky ass kitty Angel "sure" when he was far from me and Ken he turnt to me to pull me in a hug I was shocked because he didn't seem the type to hug or show emotions he was what called 'A emotionless' a emotionless to me is someone who didn't show the little bit of love,sadness,or happiness but from what I've seen he's always been nice to me even when i did something wrong towards him.

I backed up a bit from the hug but just enough so I'm in his embrace still but I was looking in his eyes they held so much For his character they were so pretty hazel yet brown with black specs in them so angry that they were almost soothing to look at. "I don't know much about this supernatural shit or about you so I'll keep it short" he said calmly while caressing my cheek "you my lil demon n I'm going to help you". He whispered getting closer to the point when our nose touched "Y..you promise" I sighed "I promise"

He got close thus making our lips brush against each other I could tell he couldn't take the suspense anymore and close the gape between us resulting in a sweet long slow sloppy passionate kiss this kinda made me wet down there cause he was rubbing along my curves my ass and even while his other hand was wrapped around my neck .when we pulled away a line of spit left my lips and his I was breathing so much and holding my eyes closed for so long I opened them to see kentrell walked off . I calmed my self down to start thinking .

𝗔𝗺 𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹...?

𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳