The picnic

Kentrell's POV
"Hey Bae cmon it's time to dip" I said rolling my eyes this lil boy been in the bathroom since 3 the picnic is supposed to start around 3:56 and we not even there yet "bae I'm coming out now I was just looking at my stomach" Tay responded as he walked the bathroom. I'm not even going to lie to you guys tay's stomach has been getting bigger and it's only been a week I don't know if im ready for a baby either but imma be fine.

Few minutes later
Me and tay were finally able to walk out the house on time ..sort of as we made it to the park we saw our friends we got out the car and walked over to everyone "Wassam Luh niggas" I said doing my little handshake with my homies "not much Trell we was waiting on y'all what took so long" sheyaa said "mane I was waiting on Taymor he took hella Long bro" we all chuckled at that and started to help set everything up for everyone

We decided to do a small picnic with sandwiches fruit some liquor of course and weed then we added a little movie night just because we decided on The Conjuring One.

A HOUR INTO THE MOVIE (idk how long it is so w.e)
"Tay do you think your father will take you away from me" I whispered to him. Tay looked up at me and bit his lip "if I'm being honest Trell I don't know my father never wanted me to be around humans and I'm scared he might just do something harsh just because I care for you to much to see something happen to you" I smiled at him and kisses his forehead "I promise id risk my life for you to stay with me tay" I said and he leaned more into me and we continued to watch the movie and enjoy the company of friends.

I think I love this little dude I said to myself

Small update 346 words❤️