🌹Chapter 44🌹

This is a special Valentines update for my wonderful readers. It's exactly what you need just in case you didn't have a partner on Valentine's Day. Just a little heads up, read this behind closed doors and with the lights off😋🤤. ENJOY!

WRITER'S POV

All Ian needed was the go ahead signal from Tori. He had craved for her body for the past years and no matter how hard Tori tried to deny it too, she has been craving for a man's touch. She had been craving for Ian's touch.

"You're so beautiful, so damn beautiful sunshine." Ian said as he sucked on her neck. His dick was already so hard and was starting to feel uncomfortable in his boxers. Breaking the kiss for a minute, he stared at Tori and smiled. "Please permit me to worship your body, grant me the permission, sunshine."

Tori almost had an orgasm from his words. He wanted to worship her body? He wanted her to grant him permission? Didn't he already know he had the keys to her heart and body and soul?

Ian made her sit up and pulled her shirt away, carefully tossing it to the side so it didn't touch the fire. He bent and took her right breast into his mouth through the bra. He suckled on it, nice and shallow while rubbing the other one and enjoyed the sounds Tori was making. He pulled away and suckled on the left this time, while rubbing on the right breast. He wanted to please both very succulent breast equally.

"Please Ian." Tori moaned, sending her hand behind to unhook her bra but Ian pulled them away. She desperately wanted to feel his lips directly on her breast, not through her bra.

Ian was intentionally sucking on her bra to tease her. "You want a skin to skin contact?" He asked in a husky tone and smirked when Tori nodded shamefully. "Then grant me the permission I requested for earlier." He said as he pinched her left breast and fondled with the hook of her bra. "Grant me permission my lady."

Tori gulped. "Please Ian." She moaned again.

"Please for? What are you begging for?" Ian asked with raised eyebrows.

Tori shut her eyes, not wanting him to see the desperation in them. "I'm granting you permission to worship my body. I'm begging you to use me as you please."

Ian groaned at her words and pulled out his pants. His dick stood erect in his boxers and Tori's eyes widened. The last she remembered was that he was big, but now, he was ten times bigger and longer and she was seeing all this with his boxers on. What more of when he would pull out the boxers?She was pulled out of her thoughts as Ian unhooked her bra. Finally.

Ian's lips immediately attacked her breast while his hands fondled with her jeans. He pulled away. "Jeez Tori, you should have come a little prepared you know, lesser clothing." He grumbled as he focused his attention on taking off her pants. He looked so serious with a pout on his lips as he pulled it down, it was fucking cute.

Tori chuckled as she watched him struggle. "How was I supposed to know this was going to happen? Okay let me help you."

She was about to help him but he playfully slapped her hands away. "What kind of servant will I be if I let my lady overwork herself?" He asked while pulling down the pants along with her lingerie. Tori lifted up herself so he could pull them out with ease. There was no need being shy in front of the father of her child and the man who took away her virginity. He had seen it all. She was so thankful she always shaved her pubic hair, so she was bare. Ian had succeeded in taking off everything on her body. The fire kept her warm so she couldn't complain.

Ian groaned as his eyes roamed her body. "Ahh, my lady, you're so perfect. So damn perfect. Every inch of you was perfectly sculpted by the sculptor." He said before attacking her lips in a passionate kiss while his hands caressed her entire body.