🌹CHAPTER 10🌹

So I've been missing out on Ian's life and decided to write about him. I really love him, though not as much as Zach 😍😍
_________________________________________

IAN'S POV.

I got out of my black BMW and took my personal elevator to my office. I knew I looked tired as fuck. I mean Alyssa's been throwing a bitch fit lately about how she wants me accompanying her for her show in Beverly Hills. Then there was Nonna's birthday this upcoming Sunday. And of course, I've been having sleepless night since I met Tori. Where the fuck was she all these years. Didn't she miss me?  I searched for her. Hell, I almost went crazy. When mom told me I had to travel to Barcelona for my football career, I was more than happy. I still remember how excited I was to travel with Tori. She was my girl. My everything. At eighteen, she made me feel like I had my own family. She was the best. Oh, not forgetting the great sex we always had. To be honest, I didn't know how I got to this stage without her. All the plans we had together were all in vain. Why did she leave me. I looked for her. I contacted her. For fuck's sake I sent her letters since she didn't answer my calls.

And to think she moved on without me. Was I that easy to forget. And that baby? The child was the cutest thing to look at. I knew she was Tori's baby. They looked so much alike. Damn! She had a baby with another man. Didn't we agree to get married and have our own children together? Memories of our one time love flashed through my mind.

*Flashback*

"Ian!" I heard her scream in fear. I was in the kitchen making us some coffee and I hurriedly rushed to our bedroom with a spatula in hand. Whoever or whatever made her scared was going to get it from me. Once I got inI saw her laughing. Huh

"OMG Ian, look at how scared you are. You even came in with a spatula." She said in between her laughing fit.

I was supposed to be mad at her but she looked so cute and yummy while laughing.

"I was just missing you love, and I knew if I called you sweetly, you'd waste time, so I decided to pull your legs." She said as she continued laughing. "And you fell for my trick. Scaredy cat."