🌹Chapter 29🌹

Sorry for the long wait.

TORI'S  POV

I heard Ian shut the door behind him and i silently broke down and cried, hugging myself in the process. I felt so lonely, so empty. What happened to all the love we once shared? To all our dreams? And to think he moved on from me so easily. While I was busy working hard for myself and our daughter, he was living the dream life with that girl.

But he did say he tried to reach you. He's sorry for everything. Goodness girl, the guy knelt before you and apologized.

I know my inner girl is an Ian fan, and i also know she's right sometimes. At least he didn't ask for custody of my baby. He just begged to be a part of Dahlia's life. Yes Dahlia. Not mine. I'll never let him be part of mine again. Now all i have to do is introduce him to Dahlia. I know she'll be happy. She's always wanted to have a father, right? Welcoming Ian into my home is because of Dahlia. Its all for the love i have for my daughter.

Yes, about Dahlia, i need to wake her up so she can have dinner. I know its so late but she can't sleep with an empty stomach and she still needs to take her drugs. I walked into our bathroom and washed my face. I didn't want my child seeing me so sad. I need to be strong for her. I then walked into her room and touched her forehead. Thank goodness her temperature was back to normal. I gently woke her up and carried her to the kitchen. She was so silent and even when i tried to make small talk, she just nodded or shook her head. Maybe she's still sleepy. I prepared some mashed potatoes for her and fed her.

"What's wrong baby? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry sweetie." I said and kissed her forehead. "Please talk to mommy."

She looked at me sadly and hugged me. "I'm not mad at you anymore. I love you mommy."

My heart melted at her words and i hugged her even tighter. "And i love you more my Dahlia. Mommy loves you more than anyone in the whole world. I love you more than my own self, baby." I reminded her. She needed to know how much i loved her. "There's something we need to talk about."

She looked into my eyes. Her baby blue eyes were so innocent. How on earth do i tell her? Where do i start from?

I gulped. "We'll be hoing back to the hospital tomorrow."

"But i don't wanna go there mommy." She protested.

I ran my fingers through her curly hair. "You're sick, baby. I know you don't like going to the hospital and taking your meds, but you have to get better for me, darling. You know you're all I've got, right?"

She nodded sadly. I really hated seeing Dahlia sick. She's always so happy,  but as a result of this stupid sickness, she's been sad all the time. And the worst part is, she now cries a lot.

"Yes. You're my everything, baby.  So you need to get better. You see, the blood in your body isn't enough. I don't even know how that's possible cause i give you healthy food. And I really want to give you my blood, but the doctor said i can't." I tried my best to explain it to her.

"Why mommy?"

I scratched my forehead. How do i explain blood transfusion  to a four year old? "Its complicated. But guess what?"

That seemed to peek her interest. She narrowed her eyebrows.  "What?"

Here's your shot. Just tell her about Ian. "There's someone else who's gonna be donating their blood for you so that you get well for me. Isn't that cool?" I asked with fake enthusiasm so that it will make her excited.

But she still wasn't excited. "Zach?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Guess again."

"Finn?"