Chapter One - Mrs. Potato Head

With a huge grin, you stand in front of a tall mirror, checking out the dress Trenderman had designed for the wedding. It's not much, but it really compliments your features and curves ((if you don't have any curves, it's okay, you're beautiful, bro)). You straighten out the dress a little and take a deep breath, preparing yourself for the day.

"Hey," you turn your head and spot Trenderman and Tenderman making their way towards you.

"Hey, guys." you greet, "What's up? Slendy having a hard time?" your smile drops slightly and your expression turns from excitement to concern with a bit of fear.

"Nope." Trender shakes his head, "I came to help you. Tender, here," he nudges his arm with his elbow, causing the older brother to chuckle, "has an announcement he wants to say before the wedding starts." you nod as he leads you to a chair, sitting you down and beginning to do your hair.

"Well, um." Tender sits on the table in front of you, clutching onto the edges, "I got a job opportunity as doctor." you gasp.

"No way- congratulations!" you cheer, smiling up at him.

"In Africa." he completes his sentence. You drop your smile, looking at him while wondering if he's serious.

"Really?" you ask after a bit, feeling Trender start brushing your hair.

"Yeah..."

"Well, congratulations, Tender." you smile again, "I'm so happy for you. I mean, wow, you became a doctor in Africa?" he nods, blushing slightly.

"Y- yes, I did." he states.

"I'm proud of you." you respond.

"Done!" Trender calls out after placing a daisy in your hair "What do you think?"

((you can change the hairstyle if you don't have long hair or if you don't like this))

"I love it, thank you." you reply as he puts on a necklace for you and slips a daisey into your braid, then the same earrings you had gotten for Christmas the previous year.

" you reply as he puts on a necklace for you and slips a daisey into your braid, then the same earrings you had gotten for Christmas the previous year