Chapter Seven - Field Trip

You walk out of your bedroom, closing the door after yourself. You walk downstairs, only to find everyone going mental! Screaming, shouting, pushing, punching. You sigh, can't you have one day without having to deal with murderer drama? You just ignore them and walk over to the kitchen, opening up the fridge.

"Where were you, my love?" Slenderman asks as he walks over to you, resting an arm around your shoulders.

"Away from all the drama." you comment, "What happened?"

"Jeff beat Ben in a game and most of them are in denial." he shrugs, almost as if it's normal, "Sally and Alex are with Splendor for the weekend. Apart from the pasta chaos, we're all alone~." you felt dirty, like you should take another shower, just to clean your insides. You did a dirty dance, the devil's tango, with Offender, you hadn't even taken off your wedding ring... Filthy whore... You could have stopped him, but, instead, you admitted that you're too scared to go all the way with him.

You're hurting Slender, without him even knowing... "Honey, I'm not really in the mood for anything... I- I don't know, I just really want orange juice and a really long nap..."

"I understand, I wouldn't force you, my dear." he says softly and walks off into the living room, "Hey! Everyone calm down and go to your rooms!" he yells at the pastas in attempt for them to stop, but they just yell over his voice. He was about to let his temper get the best of him, but you walked in and started shouting at them. You told them all that you had a tiring day, not entirely a lie, and told them that, if they don't go to their rooms in the next ten seconds, they would be added to the collection of corpses in the backyard.

They all freak out and rush to their rooms, leaving you and Slender all alone downstairs. You groan and take a sip of the orange in the glass you hold. You feel Slender's arms wrap around your waist, if he weren't so tall, he would be resting his head on your shoulder.

"What was so tiring about today?" he asks in a soft voice. You have no idea how to answer him; you feel like you should tell him what you did, but you know for a fact that it would hurt him. He hums softly, waiting for a response from you.

"I just had a rough week, you know? Cleaning, keeping the pastas from slitting each other's throats, helping you with your meetings... It's just a lot..." you sigh softly. Slender lets go of you and turns you around, gently gripping your shoulders.

"Honey, maybe you just need to lay down?"

"I'm not really tired." you mumble, "I just feel like shit."

"Don't we all?" you glance up at your husband, then look away. You can hardly even look at him anymore, what you did was terrible. He doesn't deserve someone like you, "I didn't mean to be mean. Everyone has those days when they feel like crap. I'll be in the office if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay." you breathe out, just before he leaves upstairs. You stay on the bottom level, leaning your back against the wall beside you. If the roles were switched, and Slender had cheated on you, you would go crazy, but being on the other side of everything, you seriously just need him to be calm about it. You don't know how you would live if you didn't have him by your side, or if he hated you, you're so in love with him, but you can't help but love his brother too. It hurts to know that you love Offender, but it kills you knowing that you wish you never ran away from Offender the first time...

It's difficult having to think about it, having to choose between an elegant gentleman and a sexy badass. It's obvious you would choose Slenderman, you're married to him, and have a daughter. You face palm and grunt softly. Of course you left out the fact that you love him more than his brother... You do love him more than his brother, right?..

--

Slender walks through the forest with utmost silence.. He loves it. He enjoys the silence, he knows that before he watches the life drain from a pathetic little mortal, he's going to listen to the screams of agony echo through his forest. He continues strolling, but stops when he sees you, just sitting on the bench and contemplating jumping off of the cliff. He sighs and walks over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I know something is wrong, why will you not talk to me about it?"

"I just.. It's not important. It's just me, you know?" you look up at Slender with a sad face, torn. He slides his hand down your shoulder and takes your hand in his, then slowly lifts your little body from the seat.

"Shall we take a walk? You do not have to tell me..." you nod in response. Not long later, the both of you were walking through the dark forest, the moon shining onto your pale skin. Strolling hand in hand, the both of you remain silent, not entirely knowing what to say. You feel worse having to hold his hand, your hand was just... somewhere else... You hate that you did what you did, but you have to admit, it was amazing. You never felt that heated before, even with Slenderman, which is one of the reasons why you hate it.

You felt such passion with Offender, you didn't even have to have his member inside of you. You know it was wrong, but whether it was right or wrong doesn't matter anymore. The fact that you want more is alarming to you, especially because it's hurting your husband. You sigh heavily and bow your head. You feel ashamed, but you know for a fact you wouldn't hesitate to do it again. It was like a blur, the feeling of guilt.

"My love, why have you been so quiet?" Slender perks up once he had taken enough of the painful silence and seeing how uncomfortable you were. You sigh again and shrug, you might as well tell a lie before he starts over thinking about your quietness.

"I just feel bad for not getting the job. I don't even know why, I'm a good teacher..." she honestly had no bad feelings for not getting the job, it would only put more stress on top of her, but she could easily harness all of the pain and confusion she felt towards Offender and use it as an excuse.

"Ohh..." Slender stops, turns to face her and holds both of her hands gently, "I apologize, darling. You were a lovely educator, it is the people hiring, they look past skills and take any teacher who knows how to read and shout at the students."

"I guess..." you hum and move your gaze to something else, but have Slender move your head to face him again.

"Please do not feel bad about it. I know it may be hard, but you are a strong woman. You beat death and even married the person who murdered your family- again, I apologize, but you understand my point." you sigh with a nod, "I love you, and I know you can make it past this. I will do anything to see you smile again."

"Thanks, Slendy." you smile sweetly. You pull him down by the shoulders and kiss him gently. Offender, watching from the bushes, lets out a silent sigh before walking off, now starting to cry again. He is such a sensitive man, it hurts to know that the person he loves is with his brother. The love of his life, standing in a cold forest d in the arms of his brother, it breaks his heart, but he can't say anything about it, it's just the way it is. Not every story has a happy ending.

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎