Chapter Four - Blue Knees

You sit on the sofa, legs crossed, martini in hand. Smile Dog lays beside you, his head resting on your thigh. You sit next to Offender, who's drinking a martini as well, leaning against the chair's arm. He's smirking, glad that he could be here listen to your babbling. You stop talking to giggle, then continue telling him the joke, earning a chuckle from him. After a bit, you look him dead in the face, dropping your smile.

"Offender," you say softly, causing the male to mentally scream, "remember that time when you asked me if I think you'd ever find someone?" you ask. He nods, starting to frown. You place a hand on his shoulder, "Why'd you ask that? Was something wrong- is something wrong?" he shrugs, "Offender... I'm worried about you." you blurt out, "I mean, you always are alone and you don't really talk much about your life..."

"That's 'cause I'm a rapist, Cry Baby. I sleep around and fuck people in alleys." he sighs, "I probably would've had a kid if I hadn't killed most of my victims." he mumbles before taking a gulp from his drink. You sigh and take your hand away from him, sipping on your own drink, "And why would you care?" you shrug and look back at him, gasping when you notice the piano in the other room.

"You have a piano?" you ask before teleporting over to it, running a hand on the edge of it. Offender pets Smile Dog before heading towards you, humming in response, "Do you play?" he asks as you sit down, placing your glass on the piano. You hum with a nod.

"When I stayed with Frederick, his mother made me learn" you explain and start pressing certain keys, trying to play the song 'Someone you loved'. Offender sets his glass next to yours and sits down next to you, his hand instinctively moves onto your back, causing you to arches ever so slightly. You smile softly, relaxing, and end on a high note, facing Offender.

"I'm in love with you." he states, his heart pounding. You drop your smile, your face going pale, "That's why I asked..." you sit there in disbelief, not knowing how to respond to him. What could you possibly say?

"What?" you finally ask, frowning a little. He squeezes his lips together, looking away. You take a moment for him to respond, but he doesn't. You sigh and stand up, your body shaking, "I think I should get going. It's really late." you say as you walk back to the sofa, waking up your husky, who quickly stretches, "Um, bye, Offender." you hug him and teleport back home, leaving the male there by the piano, cursing at himself for telling you. He could've stayed quiet, but no, he had to tell you. Now, it would be awkward. I mean, what will you say? How will you two act towards each other? He shakes his head and finishes both of your drinks, then heads to bed, calling it a night.

You teleport into your bedroom and set Smile Dog onto your bed, petting him. You take out your pajamas and change into them, putting a gown over yourself. You slip out of the bedroom, walking to Alex and Sally's room as Smile Dog goes downstairs, planning on sleeping on the couch or something, only for you to find the two all tucked in, sleeping with their teddy bears.

Smiling, you creep in and tuck them in tighter, leaving kisses on their cheeks. After that, you make your way to Slender's office, finding him venting to Trender while walking back and forth, telling him that he's worried about you and worries those business men started hurting the pastas again. You knock on the door, getting attention from the two. Slender doesn't say anything, he just walks over to you and pulls you into a tight hug.

You hug him back, glancing at Trenderman, who quickly teleports away, just as Slender lets go of you, closing the door and leading you to the desk.

"Where were you?" he asks, sitting down on his leather chair. You sit on his lap and lean your head on his shoulder, sighing.

"I was hanging out with Offender." you state, "Nothing happened though. We just spoke and drank a little." you admit, hiding your face in his neck, "I came home before anything could happen..." Slender sighs, wrapping his arms around you.

"(y/n), you know that he's a pervert. Why stay with him?" Slender asks, "I know he's my brother, but I don't want you getting into trouble with him... again..."

"Yeah, but I can look after myself, honey." you respond and kiss his cheek, "I love how you care, but I can handle shit myself." you say in a soft voice, "I'll be in bed." you kiss him, "I'll see you later, I guess." you stand up and leave the office, walking straight to your bedroom, closing the door after yourself. You take off your gown and climb into bed, your mind still focused on what Offender had said, but you try not to think of it, trying to fall asleep.

The door opens and closes by Slenderman, who kicks off his shoes and sits on the bed, looking down at you, "Love," he starts, playing with your t-shirt, "I know you had a long day, but..." you blush slightly, looking at him.

"Wait, you mean..." you trail off. You two don't really talk about this kind of stuff; when you're in the mood, you just go to Slender and do it quietly and quickly in the office, the bathroom or in your bedroom, but you never once had to ask for permission or talk about it, so this was a bit awkward, for both you and Slenderman, "Um, y-yeah, okay." you stutter, so Slender nods and climbs on top of you, kissing you sweetly.

--

Slender breathes heavily, pulling out of you and laying down next to you, both of you sweating. You use a tendril to cover yourself and Slender with the blanket, resting your head on his bouncing chest. He strokes a hand through your hair, sighing softly. You kiss his cheek and sink into the bed, closing your eyes. Slender makes a mental note to talk to you in the morning, considering he could tell that you weren't really there while you two were busy.

'She doesn't usually tend to focus on other things and get distracted, so, whatever had happened by Offender, it must be big...' he thinks to himself and sighs, relaxing his muscles further, yawning before falling asleep.