Chapter Three - Orange Juice

You lay in bed, cuddled under the sheets with Slender, both of you still sleeping. Alex and Sally slowly open the door, Alex balancing on her sister's shoulders to make it easier. She hops off of her and they shut the door, climbing onto the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" they cry out, running on the bed towards you two. You stir and quickly wake up Slender, who groans and turns to the two, both of them breaking the two of you apart to lay in the gap between you two.

"Good morning." you greet the two as they snuggle into you and Slender, who's still trying to register what's going on, "Did you two sleep well?" you ask with a small smile.

"I dreamt about being a unicorn!" Alex grins.

"I had a dream that Charlie and I were bosses!" Sally giggles, "We ordered everyone to get us ice cream!"

"That's lovely." Slender yawns and sits up, ruffling the two girls' hair, "Salls, Al, you both know not to wake mommy and daddy up unless it's important."

"But this is important!" you defend, "What else happened?"

"I had a race with a pony!" Alex states, then turns to Sally to continue her story.

"Then we made friends with uncle president Splendorman and had a party!" the two take turns telling you the events of their dreams, until they get hungry, so they hop off the bed and run out of the room, closing the door after themselves. You sigh and climb out of bed, only for Slender's tendril to latch around your waist.

"Honey-"

"It's still early, darling." Slender says softly, "Come back to bed, it's a Saturday and we don't need to do much today." you shake your head and take his tendril off of you, standing up.

"I have a few things to do, Slendy." you respond while taking out clothes from your wardrobe, "I need to check my mail for any notifications from the school, help you get ready for your meeting,"

"Right." Slender breathes out.

"-make breakfast, help Toby with something- he didn't say- and walk the dog." you finish, already changed into your clothes, a black knee-length dress, black tights with (f/c) stripes, black sneakers and a white long-sleeved shirt underneath. You brush out your hair and leave it loose, leaving the room. You head to the kitchen, where Jeff, Alex, Sally and Jane are. Jane fries bacon on the stove, a different pan for scrambled eggs.

"Morning, Cry Baby!" Jeff greets, pouring himself and the three girls orange juice, "You want some orange juice?"

"Sure, sounds lovely."

--

Some of the pastas make their way to the dining room, eating what you and Jane had made. You don't eat anything, however, just to save time. You checked your emails, just to see that you got turned down, but you don't entirely care, less wasted time in a way. After Slender had finished his breakfast, the two of you headed to his office, where you helped him prepare his small speech, made sure he wore the right outfit, and reminded him to change to his human form, then he took his car and drove off to where he has to be.

You walk downstairs again and go to Toby, finding him watching some TV, "Hey, Toby, what do you need help with?" you ask in a soft voice, sitting beside him.

"I don't really need it anymore," he states, "sorry if I wasted any time, I just changed my mind."

"That's okay, just tell me before the time, okay?" he nods. You smile to yourself as you stand up, now you have more time to run around in the woods with your pet. You had found a puppy laying in an alleyway one day, he had gashes all over him, blood and mud stained 9n his fur, and was starving. You felt bad for him, so you took him home and looked after him; you fed him, gave him water, bathed him, let him lay with you and Slender, and named him 'Smile', because that's what he always made you do.