Chapter Six - Cake

Walking through the forest, you kick a few stones, your hands tucked into your pockets. It's late, but not too late for the sun to stay in the sky for a bit longer. You had decided that you needed a walk, so that's what you were doing; you told everyone and told them not to cause any nonsense whilst you were gone, considering their strict father figure would be home with them. You sigh softly and make your way further through the forest.

After a bit of walking, you spot a familiar figure sitting by a tree, his fedora covering his pale face. With a sigh, you walk over to him, "Offender..." he looks up and turns around, internally gasping when he sees you.

"What?" he asks, standing up. He tries to cover up his hurt feelings by being mean. You could tell instantly.

"We... need to talk, and you know that..." he scoffs and folds his arms.

"Just make this quick." he grumbles.

"I... I feel like Jasper Michaels!" you cry out, "Jasper loves Susan, but he also loves Olivia. That- that's me. I'm Jasper, Susan is Slender, and you're Olivia."

"No way I'm Olivia from 'Next door'! I'm more of Paul from 'Beach funeral'." he reasons, groaning softly.

"I mean, we're all in that situation." you state, "Slender loves me, you love me, I love Slender, and..." you bow your head, almost ashamed. Offender moves his gentle gaze onto you, shocked. He knows where you're going with this, but he's not entirely sure he can process it.

"You love Slender... and me?" you shrug. You aren't completely sure if you do or don't, but you know that there are some feelings you have towards Offender. You sigh and look up at him, your eyes more glossy than usual.

"Offender, I... I love you..." his heart skipped a beat. It's all he had ever wanted to hear from you. He had heard you tell Slender that, so hearing you say it was normal. He would imagine you were saying it to him late in the evening, both of you laying in bed, a little sweaty, and cuddling into one another, and that was the main thing that would help him get up in the mornings... but, hearing it out loud... It just doesn't sound too right... "b-but... I don't want to..." he had a feeling there was going to be a 'but', however, it hurt much more than he had expected. He tears up, his bottom lip quivering.

You could tell that you messed up, but you had to tell him. You couldn't have just kept quiet and left him alone like that, he has the right to know. Silence hurts more than the truth.

"I know it hurts, Offender, but it's better than never knowing..." you state with a sigh. You turn to leave, but get pulled back by a hand on your arm. He holds you close to him, his hand resting on your lower back. With tears flowing down his cheeks, he leans forward, staying just by your face. You feel his warm breath in your cheeks as you close your eyes without thinking, tilting your head up a little. He takes this as a sign and leans closer, your lips colliding with one another.

You keep your hands on his bare chest, unsure of what you're doing anymore. You needed a walk, but, here you are, kissing your husband's brother. A few moments pass and you both pull away, breathing heavily. Hardly a second passes, and he kisses you again, this time slipping his tongue into your mouth. You gasp and tense up, but soon melt into the kiss, feeling Offender's hand move to the back of your head.

You both pull away again after a bit, a string of saliva stays attached to both of your lips. You blush at this for some reason. You move your eyes to the two spots in his face where tears are dripping from, then use a shaky hand to wipe his cheeks. He kisses you again, catching you off guard. Then it clicks. He's the second person you have kissed so far, on the lips I mean. A huge part of you told you to pull away and punch him, but the smaller part that wanted to continue this kiss won the battle.