Chase Elliott (Requested)

@khloemaree-     

Khloe POV 

     Today I'm going to the Daytona 500 with my best friends Emma and Erin Blaney.  I haven't been to a race sense before college.  I have been so busy with college I just haven't had time.  I missed it. I also so miss the most important person that was in my life before college. Chase Elliott, he was my best friend. We use to do everything together. I would go to his races on the weekend and he would come to anything that I had going on. But we lost contact when I went away to college in North Carolina. It was nobody's fault really. In the beginning we talked every and he would visit here and there. But as time went on we talked to each other less and less and the visits stopped even when I was home. We just got busy in our lives. 

     I had met Emma and Erin when I was hanging out with Chase and his friend Ryan Blaney. We just hit it off perfect. We just stayed in contact because of Emma went to the same college I went to and happen to be my mentor to help with anything. So here I am on my way to Daytona to celebrate me finally graduating with a Public Relations and a Business Management degree. Emma had surprised me with the V.I.P pass and screamed "IT'S DAYTONA BABY".  " Emma this is to much." I had said. "Khloe no its not it didn't cost me anything. I asked Ryan to hook us up." "Are you sure??" " Yes I am. You deserve a couple of days off. You have been going non stop for years in college. I can only imagine how hard you pushed yourself after I graduated." she had said. "I know. I'm just nervous. I have seen or talk to Chase in years. And there is a good possibility that I will see him again. What if he is mad at me, What if he doesn't recognize me."      " You can't wonder on the what if's in life Khloe. You just have to face the music. And besides I'm 95% sure he misses you the same way you miss him." Emma said. "where are we going to stay anyway?" "Ryan said we can stay on his bus. He has a bunk area. Erin is going to stay with Will. Cale couldn't come this weekend, so it's just going to be me, you, and Louie. " "Ok, that's good"

   Once we finally got to the track I was exhausted. Good thing the race is tomorrow evening. It's about 4 o'clock when we finally made it to Ryan's bus. Once we parked I started to get our bags our and Emma got Louie out and went and knock on his bus door. "Hey sis finally made it." He said when he opened the door. "yeah finally. Can you go help Khloe with the bags I got to change your nephews diaper. " "Yeah sure" he said jumping out and walking over to Emma's car. "Hey Khloe how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever." "I'm doing good Ryan. Finally finished getting my degrees and now I'm looking for a job." I say while we grab the bags. "What did you go for?" Ryan ask as we walk up to his bus. "Public Relations and business Management" "Well I can see if Penske has a opening, if you want?" "Really that would be awesome. I was going to look after this weekend anyway. Thank you so much." I said walking up the stairs to the bus. "Your welcome. It's no problem." Ryan said. I put my stuff down in my bunk and I go sit next to Emma on the couch and watch Louie play on the ground with Ryan. "Ok, what are we eating tonight. Order something I'm paying. No arguing either. Y'all did all this for me. Might as well pay for dinner. " I said after a minute. "Umm I say we order some Hooters that is across the street. My buddy is coming over later so we have to order enough for him to." Ryan said. "Ok Hooters it is. I'm going to order and go pick it up and I'm going to go somewhere and pick up some ice cream. Can I borrow your truck Ryan" "Yeah you can keys are on the table. There is a gas station right next to the hooters so you don't have to go far." "Ok thank you. I'm going to go now." I say. I get up from the couch and grab the keys and walk out.  

  As I drive out of the track I can't help but think about who Ryan's buddy was that was coming over. Was it Chase. God I hope so. When I get to the gas station I get some beer and 2 gallons of ice cream. When I'm checking out I get a notification that my order is ready to pickup. Once I pick it up I head back to the bus. When I pull to Ryan's bus I see a figure walking up the the door. I can quite so who it is because of his back is facing me. When he realized that a truck is behind him he turns around and I can't believe who it is. My Best friend since birth almost. Chase Elliott. He starts walking to the truck. By the time he gets there I am getting out. When I shut the door I look straight into his eyes. "Khloe?" He says with shock in his eyes. "Hey Chase" I say back with a little blush to my cheeks. "Oh my god! It's really you. What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever" He says while hugging me." I know. I'm here to see Daytona. Emma surprised me with tickets for my graduation present." "that's awesome. We have to catch up. I missed you so much. I wish we would have stayed in contact."  "Me to. You don't know how much you need someone until you don't have them anymore." I say while getting the food and beer out of the truck. "Let me help with that." He polity says.