Chase Elliott

Julia POV 

     Today I'm going on the lake with my boyfriend Chase Elliot and his friend. This is my first time meeting his friends. We have only been dating for four and a half months and, I feel like meeting them on the track would be to much. So finally on an off weekend Chase suggested we go on the lake with his friends. 

    As I'm getting the beers to put them in the cooler I hear Chase walk into the garage. " You ready for today babe" he asks me. I turn around and look at him and say " I'm nervous but exited to meet your friends" 

"why are you nervous? They are going to love you. " he says back to me 

"I don't know. I'm going to be meeting your friends for the first time. I don't know anyone besides you and I'm nervous they aren't going to like me.  I really don't know that much stuff about Nascar anymore because I haven't been keeping up with it sense I went to college up until I started dating you" I say 

 " well babe you don't need to know anything about Nascar to get along with them we do talk about other thing. You don't have to worry I think you are going to fit in just fine with every one." he says 

" Are you sure?" I ask

" yes babe I'm sure. Now lets finish getting everything ready everyone will be here in like 30 minutes" he says . 

We finish putting everything in the coolers and getting everything together to bring them down to the docks. Then we go and change into our bathing suits. After we get change we head back outside to wait for everyone. We didn't have to wait long because as soon as we closed the front door someone pulled up.  " Hey that Ryan now, you ready to meet him" Chase says.

"yes I am" I say and walk over to his ford bronco with Chase.

"Hey man how's it going" Ryan says 

" It's going good. I'm glad we finally got a off weekend. And hey this beautiful lady next to me is my girlfriend Julia Black." Chase says

"Hey its finally good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." He says as he puts out his hand to shake.

"Good things I hope. And it's good to finally meet you to" I say as I shake his hand. 

" I only say good things about you babe" Chase says. 

As we sit around talking with Ryan waiting on the others to show up I can't help but feel a little bit more relaxed about meeting everyone else. If it was that easy with Ryan. I just hope it goes just as well.

After everyone got here and I met everyone we start loading up the boat. everyone is very nice an are making me feel like apart of the group. I get along great with Amanda and Erin. They are Bubba and Will's girlfriends. I also get along with Alex, Chase's other team mate besides Will.

"see babe, I told you everyone will like you" Chase says to me after we get on to the boat.

"I know, but you know how I am meeting new people. I get nervous." I say back.

"I know you do darling. " he says

 Once everyone is sitting down Chase starts the boat and we take off. It takes about 20 minutes to get the usual spot everyone goes to, so the girls just sit and talk. 

" So tells us how you and Chase met Julia" Amanda says

" Umm we met at my coffee shop that I own in Georgia. He came in for a coffee and a muffin before he flew out for a race. I was the one to take his order and after that he came in every Thursday morning before he flew out. Then one day he finally go the courage to ask me out and for my number" I tell them. 

" awww that is such a cute story. Where did he take you on y'alls first date?" Erin asks

 " He took me to a small little dinner, were we talked for hours and then we went and walk around the beach for a little bit and then he asked me out on a second date" I tell them

" That is super cute. So when did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Amanda asked me

" He asked me on the second date. A week after our first date. We had talk everyday for hours on end if wasn't on facetime it was by call or text. On our second date he had set up a nice little dinner in his backyard. He had put up some fairy lights all around and put a table and two chairs in the middle. After we had ate we had sat and talk and then he just blurted it out. Will you be my girlfriend? It was all so cute." i had told them

" Its all very cute. Why haven't we seen you around the track?" Erin had asked 

" I just didn't want to meet his friends and family at the place he worked. I thought that I should meet everyone first before I went the track."

" I get that. so now that you have met everyone are you going to start going?" Erin had asked

" If he wants me to I will"  I said.

We finally made it the the usual spot and the boat had stopped. For the rest of the day everyone say in the water drinking and talking. After a little while the decides they wanted to do a little wakeboarding so we all loaded back into the boat so they can. They did that while the girls and I talked and I got to know them a lot better. These two girls quickly became my best friends and so have the guys.  

After we finally got home and unload everything and everyone went home it was like seven o'clock at night. Chase and I both were exhausted. 

"Do you want to just stay the night babe? we can just watch movies for the rest of the night" Chase asked me.

" Yeah I'll stay. I'm to tired to drive." 

" So how do you feel now that you have met everyone?" he asked me

"I feel way better now. I liked them. I just hope they like me. Amanda, Erin and I got along great." I tell him.

" That's good. Everyone liked you. So will you go to the races with me now. I want my girl to sit in my pitbox " 

"Yes I will start going to your races." I said

"Good now lets watch some movies and go to bed" Chase says

That what we did for the rest of the night. We watch our favorite movie in his bed and fell asleep cuddling. 

A/N: I hope y'all are liking everything so far. Please vote and comment if y'all are. I would very much apricate some feedback on my writing. Also y'all come Pm me request if y'all would like something. Thank you for reading