Austin Cindric (Requested)

alyssa_russell25

Alyssa Pov

    It's the Xfinity series championship in Phoenix today and my boyfriend Austin Cindric is one of the 4 competing for the championship. Chase Briscoe, Justin Allgaier, and Justin Haley are the ones he has got to beat. He is starting 3rd today. Unfortunately I can't be in his pit box because of covid-19 but I will be in the stands watching. I haven't seen Austin sense this morning before he left to start his busy day. He is very nervous and exited. This season was his best yet. Usually I'm nervous for his races but today I have a good feeling. I know that he is going to win.  I can't explain it but I know. 

    As I am walking to my seat in the stands I get a facetime call for Austin.  It has been our routine sense all this covid stuff started. "Hey babe, I'm heading to my seat now." I say when I answer it. "Ok baby, I'm waiting in the hauler before I go to my car. I just wanted to hear your voice to help calm me down." "Aww Austin you are going to do fine. I know you are going to win. I just feel it." I say "Thanks baby. You're the best. I love you." "I love you to babe. Now go win this thing ." "I will. I will see you in victory lane." he says blowing me a kiss through the phone.  "see you in victory lane" I say back blowing a kiss to. I hang up the phone and get to my seat. I see that some of the other drivers family is here so I end up talking to some of them before the pre race ceremonies. 

                         last lap of the race

   The race went into overtime Austin is restarting the race in 3rd. The 2 that are in front of him are Justin Allgaier and his team mate Noah Gragson.  In the caution period Austin pitted and got fresh tires and the others didn't so Austin has a little advantage.  The flag is waved signaling the race has restarted and Austin is right there. He passed Allgaier and Gragson and is in the lead. I am jumping up and down as he cross the finish line first. I scream "YESS MY MAN IS THE 2020 NASCAR XFINITY SERIES CHAMP" I run down the where he gets the checkered flag and wait until he comes to get it. Once he is down with his burnouts he pulls up to the finish line and gets out and comes to the gate. The flagger recognizes me so he lets me through the gate and lets me give him the flag. "You did it babe. I knew you could" I say as I jump in his arms hugging him. "Thank you for believing me. You are the best. I love you" he says hugging me back. "I will meet you in victory lane, go and celebrate with the team." I tell him. "See you there" He says. 

   I walk over to where victory lane is and wait for him to come. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that the person I love dreams are coming true. He has worked his whole life for the this.  I am very proud of him. He pulled into victory lane and gets out to be sprayed by champagne. Once both feet are on the ground he is tackled into a group hug with his team. Then the media wants interviews but he is looking around for me. He eyes land on me and he waves me over. I run up to him and jump in his arms again this time he spends me around.  Once he puts me down he looks at the media people and says. "I will be with you in a moment, I have to do something first. You might want to catch this." I look at him weird. I have no idea what he is doing. He goes over to his crew chief and he gets handed something. It looks like a little black box. Once he gets it he walks back over to me and I say "What are you doing Austin?" Taking my hands in his he says "You are the love of my life. You have been there for me sense the beginning of this crazy journey. We have had our ups and downs and we have had the best day of our lives together. I love you the the moon and back. " He starts to get down on one knee and I gasps "Alyssa, Will you marry me?" He asked as he opens the black box. In the box is a simple ring. It has one medium stone in the middle with a silver band. 

   "Yes, a thousand times yes

   "Yes, a thousand times yes. I love you so much." I say. He puts the ring on my finger and he gets up and kisses me while wrapping his arms around me.  I whisper in his ear "I will be on our bus. you finish with everything that they need you for and we will celebrate later." "Ok, I love you." "I love you to".  After getting asked a couple of questions and taking pictures I go to our bus and wait for Austin to finish.  When he finally get done it is midnight but we still had a private celebration if you get what I mean. I can't wait to be Mrs. Alyssa Cindric

A/N 

 Thank you for reading.