Ryan Blaney

Charlotte's pov

     I'm sitting in the #12 car pitbox at Bristol Motor Speedway waiting for the race to start. So far we have not had a good season. Every race so far Ryan has finished under the top ten. So we are hoping for a good run at Bristol. It's going good at the moment. In qualifying Ryan got 2nd, so he will be starting in the front. I have a feeling that it's going to be a good day. Bristol is one of his best tracks. As I watch the pace car go onto the track I can't help but get nervous. I do everytime. This team really deserve a win.

The race

Lap 1: green flag drops and Ryan shoots into 1st.

Lap 15: Caution Stenhouse Jr. Spins out and hits the wall. He's out of the race.

Lap 22: green is back out.

Lap 70: Caution Ky Busch gets lose bumps into Logano and spins him out. Some damage both still in.

Lap 77: green is back out.

Lap 200: Ryan is reporting everything is good.

Lap 266: Caution for debris on the track.

Lap 273: green is out.

Lap 300: Ryan is in the lead.

Lap 400: nothing eventful Ryan still in the lead.

Lap 450: the big one happened. Ku busch blew a tire hit the wall when he was coming down he got hit by A dillon. Causing a big pile up only 15 cars are still in the race. red flag is out.

Lap 460: green is back out.

Lap 498: Ryan and Chase battle for the lead.

Lap 499: White flag is out Ryan pulls out in front of Chase.

Lap 500: RYAN BLANEY WINS AT BRISTOL.

                               End of race

      I start jumping up and down and I hug Todd. Ryan's crew chief. I hear Ryan start screaming on the scanner. The pit crew is jumping and hugging. I stand in the pitbox and watch Ryan get out of his car and get the checkered flag and give it to a little girl in the standings that is in one of his shirts. After that he gets back in his car and heads to victory lane.

      When I get to victory lane I stay back and let Ryan and his team have their moment. I also don't want to get covered in Body Armor and beer. I let him do his interview and everything. After I walk up to him hug him and, say

    " Congratulations babe!! I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much"

   " Thanks babe. I love you to." He says while hugging me.

   " Now that you have won let's go celebrate. I hear victory sex is the best sex. " I say winking at him

   " You reading my mind babe. Let's go" He grabs my hand and is practically dragging me off to our bus as I'm giggling behind him

A/N: sooooo......what did y'all think?? Please give me so feedback. Did y'all like the way of writing. Did I do to much of the race or not enough of conversation. You can comment or pm me what you you think. Tell me what y'all want to see. Thank you for reading!! Your Author Kimberly!