Bubba Wallace

Hannah's Pov

    I'm a PR person for Team Penske. To be specific I'm Ryan Blaney's PR person. He is also my best friend. I am sitting in my office going through my emails before I go home and pack for the race at Darlington. That's was until Blaney comes running into my office. "What the hell are you doing Blaney?" 

  " Umm I'm coming to aggravate you" "You do realize that I'm the one that does  your scheduling for  appearances and stuff right. " I say jokingly "Yeah anyway what are you doing tonight?" "After packing nothing. I already have your schedule printed out for this weekend. And I already emailed it to you so you need to look at."  "Ok I will. Do you want to go out to dinner with me and Gianna." "And what be a third wheel on your date?" "No Darrell is going to. It was just going to be me and him but Gianna come into town. So I told her she can tag along. I don't want Darrell to feel like a third wheel. Don't you have a crush on him anyway?"  " No, where did you hear that from" I say not looking him in the eyes, blushing.

   " I didn't. I was just joking but by the way you just reacted you definitely do have a crush on him. Hannah bear you could have told me and I would have set y'all up." "It's just a little crush and I highly doubt he likes me anyway." "I wouldn't be to sure about that" "Why do you say that?"  " You will just have to see for yourself" "uhhhhh your so rude" "But you love me anyway" "Get out of my office butthead and I will see you and Gianna tonight at 8." "Byeeeeeee" Ryan said as he walked out of my office. "YOUR SO ANNOYING" I yell after him. "I KNOW" he yell back.

   I finish going through my email and I shut down every that needs to be for the weekend and I get my stuff and leave for the weekend. As I walk to my car I hear my phone ding.  I look at it and I see that I have a text from Bubba.

Bubba Butt❤: I pick you up @7:30 . See you then Hannie Bear!

Hannah: Ok. See you then! 

 When I get home it's already 6 so I straight to the shower and get ready. I texted Gianna to see what to wear and she said it kind of a fancy casual restaurant. So I decide to wear a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees. I pair that with a white bodysuit and a black jean jacket. And for my shoes I wear white ankle boots. I let my hair down and do wavy curls and for my makeup I do a natural smokey eye and a natural lip. When I'm done it's already 7:28 so I head to the front door and I see Bubba's truck pull in.  

  I get into his truck and say " You didn't have to pick me up" "I wanted to and plus I know you don't like to drive in the dark." "Aww thanks Bubbs ". After that the rest of the way we talk about anything and everything. That's one of the things that I like about Bubba is that we can talk for hours. When we get to the restaurant I see that Ryan is already here so we head on in.  

-----------------------------------------------AFTER DINNER--------------------------------------------------------------

   After dinner Bubba and I decided to drive the back roads of Mooresville listening to music and talking.  Don't get me wrong I had a great time with Gianna and Ryan but I like it being just Bubba and I. I think I'm going to tell him that I have feelings for him. "Bubbs I have something to tell you." I say out of nowhere. "What is it Han" "Ummm I have feelings for you and I have had them for a little while now. and you probably don't feel the same but, I just had to tell you. It's ok if you don't. We can just stay friends, it won't hurt my feelings at all" I blab on. As I blab I don't realize that he stop the truck in my driveway.  All of the sudden I feel hands on my face and I feel myself being pulled and then I feel lips on mine.  

    I am shocked. Once we pulled back, he looked into my eyes and said "I feel the same way about you to." "You do?" " Yeah, sense Ryan introduced you to me." "Me to " "Would you like to go on a date with me after the race this weekend." "I would love to Darrell". I say. I lean in and kiss him again.  We pull away again and say goodnight. I walk inside and lean in the against the door in a day dream until I hear my phone ding signaling that I have a text.  I look at it to see that it is from Ryan