Epilogue

After Kakashi and Obito were adopted that day at the hospital they started to get along more, well sort of. They still bickered like Naruto and Sasuke, but they were brothers now.

They had saved Rin from getting kidnapped, Obito from getting crushed, Minato and Kushina from dying.

Naruto was born the day of the Kyuubi attack and still had the Kyuubi sealed inside of him, but Hiruzen decided to sacrifice himself instead. He had lived his life and knew that Minato had a newborn son to look after.

Madara had attacked that night instead of Obito, but he had been weaker than Obito was that day. The Uchihas fought the Kyuubi with their Sharingan, so there never was a massacre.

Kakashi took the honor in murdering the Uchiha that had once murdered everyone he cared for.

They did it, Madara was dead.

Not without a few casualties, though.

Kakashi moved out of the Uzumaki compound after his eighteenth birthday, when Naruto was four.

He still visited them regularly, though.

When Kakashi turned twenty-six he decided to teach his old team again and asked Minato if he could have his team seven back.

Minato, unsurprisingly, said yes, knowing how important it was for Kakashi to have his old team.

----------------

Kakashi laughed internally as he let the eraser hit him on the head again. Naruto was smiling like an idiot while Sasuke was brooding in the corner. Sakura, like last time, punched him on the head. This time she wasn't fangirling over Sasuke as much.

"My first impression...I hate you. Meet me on the roof in five minutes. Don't be late." The twenty-six-year-old Kakashi said to his genin team.

With that, he poofed away.

The genin soon made it to the roof and sat down.

"Why don't we start with introductions."

He waited for Sakura to say 'How do we do that, Sensei?', but it never came. She was smarter this time around, that was good. 

"Minato-look alike, you first."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, dattebayo! I like Sakura, ramen, playing pranks, and hanging out with my family. I don't like Sasuke-teme, people who call me a demon, and tomatoes. My dream for the future is to be a better Hokage than my dad!"

That introduction was pretty much the same.

"Pinky," Kakashi said, pointing at the glaring Sakura.

"My name is not pinky, it's Sakura. Sakura, Haruno. I like my parents, a certain boy, and dango. I don't like bullies, people who fangirl too much, and Ino-pig. My dream is to become a strong kunoichi." 

Kakashi liked this Sakura better, not that he didn't like the last one though. She was the same Sakura, just has the personality of her older self.

"Emo." He stated, pointing at Sasuke.

"Hn, my name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like Ita-nii, tomatoes, and training. I don't like Naruto, when people compare me to my brother, and fangirls. My dream for the future is to unlock my Sharingan and beat Ita-nii."

He wasn't as bad.

He was still emo though.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes are irrelevant. My dislikes... well I don't have any. My dream... don't have one. Meet me at training ground seven tomorrow at five. Don't be late. Oh, and don't eat breakfast." He jumped off of the roof, leaving to sweatdropping genin.

'All he told us was his name'

Naruto belongs to the rightful owner.

I do not own it.