Chapter 3: Accidents Happen

"Mmmm, hello there handsome," Rae giggled, resting her head against his chest as he carried her up the stairs and pushing open the door to the flat.

"Walk yourself, I'm too drunk to carry you," Fred chuckled, dropping her legs but still holding onto her waist, tightly.

"I don't like you but your skin is really hot," She giggled, wrapping her arms around his bare torso. Rae glanced from his eyes to his lips, she was starting to feel quite hot as well.

"You're annoying," Fred mumbled and she stumbled closer to the wall, he still willingly followed her. Rae began running her nails up and down his back and he drove his body up against hers.

"I might be but you think I'm hot too," Rae whispered, digging her nails into him a little further and a wonderful low groan left him as he gazed down at her.

"I can see how badly you want me," She grinned, one hand untying his sweatpants and beginning to play with the waistband, they were already starting to drop lower.

Fred watched her movements before leaning down closer to her, going past her lips and to her ear.

"Looks like you're the one wanting it," He growled in a low voice, caressing her waist tightly and biting her earlobe playfully. Rae was really beginning to heat up, she could feel it curl around in her core, she wanted it, wanted him, Fred.

Even in her state she knew it was stupid, it was a dumb decision but she wanted nothing more than to go through with it. Fred had always done something different to her, it was so different from everyone else with him.

Rae dug her nails fully into his back, the other gripping his neck, pulling him into her. Fred's hand went further down, roughly gripping her ass while her leg was riding up his side.

"Shut up and get on your knees, pretty boy," Rae roughly whispered in his ear and Fred let out low groan while he rested his forehead on her shoulder.

Slowly and slightly reluctantly he began placing kisses on her shoulder, moving towards her collarbone while she could feel his growing erection pressing on her. Fred exhaled deeply as he tightly gripped her ass, the other hand moving to pull down the straps of her dress.

As the dress began riding down her body he kissed his way lower, one hand on her exposed breast. He kissed his way down her cleavage, licking his way to one of her nipples and wrapping his lips around it.

Rae moaned as he started nibbling on it, her fingers running through his flaming hair that had always looked so beautiful from this angle. Fred's hands pressed on her thighs on their way up the skirt of her dress, quickly pulling down her panties.

She stepped out of them and he began lifting her right leg, licking his way up until he reached her mid-thigh where he instead started biting, earning himself gasping moans from Rae.

"You can do better than that," Fred whispered, his fingers moving to her heat where she was throbbing for his touch and he slowly rubbed her clit.

"Fuck..." Rae groaned out in relief while pulling on his hair and already beginning to pull his head closer but he was still biting on her inner thigh.

"God, Rae... you're such a desperate slut," Fred chuckled, putting her leg lazily onto his shoulder and he pressed a soft kiss to her clit, caressing both of her thighs as he wrapped his hand around them.

Rae's stomach flipped from his words, he knew exactly what to say for her to want it even more and it worked better than she would admit. Fred could tell from the way her moans turned deep and shallow, her breathing quickening while spine-tingling pleasure surged through her body.