Prefatory Note

Hello everyone! 

First and foremost, I'd like to just thank you for taking the time to give this story a read. In my own humble opinion, it didn't turn out half-bad. 

Now, in the description, I've put a lot of trigger warnings, and if you haven't seen them please go read them as they're there for a reason. I've only put chapter warnings on a few of the chapters with things that I myself can see as being especially triggering (Knifeplay, slapping, some kinks) because I think it functions as a spoiler of sorts for other chapters. 

I know I can't keep minors from reading this, but please keep in mind that everything here is fiction. I've tried to portray what I think is a somewhat healthy relationship, but it's still fiction. The main character in this story also has a lot of thoughts about what relationships should and shouldn't be, but all relationships are different. These are her thoughts based on her experiences and should not be taken as facts or anything of the liking. 

I don't really like making face claims or anything like that since I've always enjoyed picturing the characters myself. That being said, I've used picrew a bit and played around with that, so if you want to see that go to my Pinterest profile which is on my page. 

As you read, I'd love for you to comment on everything! Let me hear all of those wonderful thoughts you have about my story. It helps me improve my writing and figure out what works and what doesn't. 

Please vote if you enjoy the chapters! It helps my story get more attention, and if you like it, then chances are others probably will too! 

Maybe even consider giving me a follow too! I've got a few more stories coming, George and Charlie simps anyone? I've got ideas for fandoms like the MCU as well, so who knows? That might be coming as well. 

And lastly, if you're ever in need of someone to talk to or vent to just shoot me a DM. I'm only a message away.

Enjoy the story, have fun.

Stay safe, besties ❤️

- Miss Author/MightyMumbler