Chapter 12: The Red Blade

TW: Knifeplay and blood stuff 

The games soon stopped and the group of them instead just spoke with each other, Fred still with an arm around her waist. Verity was sending all too smug and knowing looks at the two of them.

"You know we should have some more water fights," Fred smirked down at her, arm still tightly around her waist while the other one was placed on her knee.

"Sure, if I get to hold the hose," She smiled, taking his hand from her knee and starting to caress it.

"Which one?" He chuckled, knowing damn well how blunt he was being.

"Getting more upfront, are we?" She smiled while he intertwined their hands, caressing hers.

"You don't seem to mind, and you're still gorgeous as ever," He grinned back at her.

"You know it's not your compliments that win me over right?" Rae lifted the necklace away from his warm neck, gracing her fingers against his skin as she took it out from under his shirt and started fiddling with it.

"Is it my dashing good looks?" Fred glanced down at her lips and then to her hand twirling the charm around.

"I wouldn't say it like that... annoyingly attractive is what I'd call it," She smirked while he moved her even closer to him by her waist.

"Come on, I know it takes more than that for you."

"Well, even when we weren't dating you were a pretty nice fuck." Fred kissed her knuckles as she spoke.

"And I'm supposed to believe that's it, you still think I'm quite charming don't you?"

"The apology helped, and I thought I owed you after I spend the night here," Rae said, and somewhere in what seemed another world, a few people left the room.

"You mean after I made you come?" Fred grinned at her.

"You're more charming when you don't speak," Rae laughed as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up only to be met with Verity who was looking down at her.

"I'm going now, everyone else has left too, but I can see you're having fun," Verity chuckled, only giving Fred a slight nod.

"I'll stop by tomorrow," She smiled while Fred's eyebrows furrowed when Rae nodded.

"Why don't you stay home, Verity? We'll probably be busy," Fred said while leaning in to kiss Rae's neck, trailing his lips gently across it.

"Right, wouldn't be the first guy she's been with that's all talk," Verity scoffed. Rae laughed a little, his lips tickling her skin.

"Umm, Ver... I think Fred and I are gonna need some time to talk," Rae bit her lip as she spoke.

"Of course," Verity smiled while leaning to her other side and whispering so that he wouldn't hear them.

"I'm only messing with him, give you some extra fun," Verity said, giving her a small wink as she pulled away, which only made Rae laugh even more.

"Oh my dearest Rae, what on earth are you doing to me," Fred shook his head after watching her look after the retreating Verity.

"Only what you ask me to, Freddie," Rae innocently replied as she trailed his jawline gently with her finger.

"You're gonna regret saying that," He playfully growled while pulling her on top of his lap, arms gently resting around her waist.

"Merlin, are you gonna fuck in here?" George asked from behind them, but Fred was too busy kissing her neck and rubbing her ass to reply, and ever so slowly he began guiding her hips against him.