Chapter 25: Supper at Sundown

When Fred and Rae arrived back at the hotel, it was already late afternoon, and both of them were starving for something to eat. She had found a few edible plants and berries along the way, but that barely constituted as lunch and especially for Fred, who was a rather large man, it was far from enough. 

Even so, with grumbling stomachs, they had to take a shower before they could get a bite to eat. She had been the first one done since Fred enjoyed his long warm showers. The photo of who she believed to be her dad had been put on the bed while she tried finding her lotion. Her skin was incredibly dry after spending hours out in the sun and the salty water of the sea. It was quite the change from normally staying inside of her shop for most of the day. 

She had put on a pair of panties but not a bra because it would just get in the way of the lotion. Fred walked out of the bathroom right as she found the lotion from her pouch. A towel was loosely wrapped around his waist, once again exposing his gorgeous toned v-line to her.

"I was thinking of taking the photo with me to the restaurant. He's probably not just going to be sitting down there, but I could ask the owner or something if he's seen him recently," she spoke while putting her leg onto the bed and trying to massage the lotion into her skin. A soft sigh left her from the relaxing feeling of it, her muscles were quite tired after all of the climbing and swimming.

"Sounds like a good idea," Fred mumbled, barely even able to put on deodorant as he watched her. That was until an idea sprang to mind, and he walked over to her, sitting down on the bed next to her leg while she looked at him with a questioning gaze. 

"Let me help you," he smiled, putting her leg onto his thigh, and with a hand on her hip, he pushed her so her other leg was in between his. From the bed he took the bottle of lotion, pressing some out into his hands before massaging it into her thigh which was the last thing she was missing. 

Rae already knew that what he wanted, his eyes had turned dark, and with how he was caressing and rubbing her skin, he made sparks erupt. The sparks flowed through her body in waves before they gathered in her core, making her skin flush full of colour while she felt herself get more and more aroused. 

"Weren't you hungry?" She sighed as his fingers brushed against her panties, and a wide smirk flew over his face. 

"Yeah, you're right," Fred said as he gently put her leg onto the floor and stood up, but she kept staring at him since he made no move to put on clothes. Instead, he pushed her down onto the bed, his hands on both of her thighs as he bent down to kiss her. It was soft at first, but when his hand ran to her inner thighs she let out a small whimper, and Fred immediately tilted his head to deepen the kiss. 

His tongue began teasing her lips, and she let it in instantly as his hand moved up to roughly cup her exposed breast, nipples already hard from the cold air. He kissed down her neck, creating little love bites on the way while his hands began pulling down her panties. The deep sighs were already turning to moans from his touch. She could never control herself with him, especially not when he wanted her so badly. 

Rae's hands were running through his hair, pressing his head closer to her as he took her nipple in between his teeth and started nibbling on it as her panties finally made it onto the floor, and he made it fully to his knees. 

Fred smirked up at her as he hooked his arms under her knees and gripped her thighs, pulling her closer to the edge. With her legs on his shoulders, and while she supported herself on her elbows, he began kissing his way up her inner thighs, wet kisses the whole way towards where she wanted him. 

"Please, Freddie," she moaned as he simply moved to her other thigh, his lips only lightly brushing against her swollen folds, and she could feel him smile between her legs. From her hands in his hair, she was trying to press him closer, but he continued teasing her.