Chapter 1- Philz Coffee

Olivia walked into Philz Coffee. It was a sunny day in Los Angeles. As she was waiting in line, she finally decided to get an iced vanilla almond milk latte. The cashier asked what she wanted.

"I'll have an iced vanilla almond milk latte please!" she said. 

"Ok, that'll be $5.94" the cashier replied.

Olivia reached into her purse, only to discover...she left her credit card in her car!!

"Oh shoot!" she said, "I left my credit card in my car!" "Let me go get it!"

"No need to worry!" a voice from behind her said. "I'll pay"

"Thank y-" Olivia said as she turns around, just to find a cute boy standing behind her in line. He was taller than her, wearing a beanie on his light brown curly hair, with his dark brown eyes. He was wearing a white polo shirt, with tan dickies and air forces. She started to blush, she always did this when she found someone attractive. 

"No problem, I got you" He said as he grinned. 

The cute boy pays for her drink, and paid for his own as well. A few moments later when they both had their coffee, they walked out of Philz and got in their cars, which were parked across from eachother. 

Olivia tried to start her car, but it wouldn't start up. "Shit!!" she exclaims. 

The boy from the coffee shop looked at Olivia, who was struggling to get her car to start. He gets out of his car, and walked up to hers, then knocked on her window. 

"Need some help?" he asked with a smirk. 

"That would be great!"Olivia said. 

Olivia got out of her car and called Road Patrol, while the boy opens his car door for Olivia to get in. After Olivia is done with calling Road Patrol, she said, 

"Ok, they will be here in 5 minutes to tow my car away"

"Sounds good!" The boy from the coffee shop said, "Do you need a ride home?" He asked, pointing to the open car door. 

"Sure, that would be amazing! Thank you so much!" Olivia said. 

Olivia got into the front seat of his car, and gave the boy her address. As she's sitting down, she realized that there was a skateboard in front of her. 

"Thats cool!" she says, "Do you skate?"

"Yeah I do, sorry if that's in the way." He said as he moved the skateboard to the back seat. 

Olivia sat down and the boy started his car. "Do you want aux?" he asked. 

"Sure!" Olivia said. She always got nervous playing songs around other people, not to mention cute boys. She went to her Spotify and started to play her go to playlist. She was afraid that the boy wouldn't like her music. The first song that started to play was Blind by Role Model. All of a sudden, the boy got an uncomfortable look on his face. 

"Is this music ok?" she asked. 

"Yeah its fine." he said in an uneven tone. 

The rest of the car ride to Olivias house was quiet, except for Role Model playing in the background. Olivia can't help but look at the boys arms and hands. "Why is it so attractive when boys drive??" She thinks to herself. It starts to rain outside. The rain soon turned into a storm. Luckily, they were only about a minute away from her house, so they could probably make it. In a few seconds, they pull up to her house. The rain got heavier by the second. 

"Hey...do you want to come inside??" Olivia asked. "I can't let you drive in this weather, and you were so nice to drive me back from Philz and pay for my coffee." 

"Um, sure." he said as he fidgeted with his shirt. "That would be nice." 

They walked inside Olivias house. Olivia put her coat on the coat hanger and the boy did as well. 

"Hey..." Olivia said, "I never got your name?" 

"Oh, its Aaron." the boy said. 

All of a sudden, it hit Olivia. Was this Aaron Hull? Emmas ex? She examined his face and his outfit, in shock. How could she not have noticed? He was hot though...