Chapter 4-Tucker

"EMMA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" Tucker said. 

Emma suddenly woke up and immediately got off of Aaron. She didn't realize that she had fallen asleep, she was so tired and she was already laying down, so it just kinda happened. 

"I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! WHY ARE YOU HERE, SLEEPING WITH YOUR EX???" Tucker said, clearly very angry. 

"I'm...I'm sorry Tucker...its not what it looks like. Aaron and I were talking...and it was 4 am...and I just kinda fell asleep. None of us realized, we were both too tired." Emma said, nervously. 

"I called you 7 times last night!! How am I supposed to believe you didn't do anything with him?? It was raining too hard last night, but I was about to go to your house to make sure that you were ok. I decided that it would be best to go this morning as soon as the rain stopped, and when you weren't home I was freaking out. So I decided to come here, only to discover you sleeping with your ex?!?!?! I can't believe you, Emma."

"Its a whole mess Tucker. He was at Olivias house first and I came here to give Olivia a Valentines Day gift, and saw her with Aaron. I was really mad, but its not Aarons fault, its Olivias. Then it started to rain way too hard to the point where none of us could drive home, so we stayed here. I came to get a glass of water from the kitchen, and on the way Aaron stopped me and told me that we should talk. So we talked...and it was 4 am...and I fell asleep. I'm so sorry Tucker." Emma said, with tears in her eyes. 

"Why would your ex even be at your best friends house in the first place??? When you dated him, how did you not realize how much of a player he is?" Tucker said. 

"No Tucker...its all a mistake. Aaron and Olivia were at Philz together, and Olivia's car broke down so she had to have Aaron drive her home. Aaron didn't realize that it was Olivia at first, because they don't follow each other on anything and they have never met. Olivia did realize that it was Aaron...and they almost kissed. Aaron is so sorry for it, and I forgive him. I'm still upset at Olivia for going along with it though." Emma said, now crying. 

"Why are you defending the guy that cheated on you?" Tucker asked. 

Aaron sat on the corner of the couch, looking down. 

"I didn't cheat on her..." he said. 

"Yes you did!!! Quit lying!!" Tucker said, almost yelling. 

"I broke up with Emma before I kissed the girl at the party. And I was intoxicated and had no control over what I was doing." Aaron said, while Emma nodded her head in agreement. 

Tucker looked at both of them with a blank stare on his face, so in shock over what had just happened. Olivia was still asleep in her room, and had no idea over what had just happened. 

"C'mon Emma..." Aaron said, "we should probably go now." 

"You're right Aaron...bye Tucker." she said. 

Tucker glanced at both of them with another blank stare on his face, and watched them leave Olivia's house. 

TO BE CONTINUED...