Chapter 5- Hollywood Fix

Emma and Aaron stepped out of Olivia's house and got into Aaron's car parked on the street. So much had happened within the last few hours, they were both mentally exhausted. They decided that it would be best for Aaron to just drive Emma back home so they could both feel a little better. Even though to be honest, Emma didn't want to leave Aaron. Aaron started to drive Emma back to her house, and they turned onto Melrose Avenue. Emma spotted a familiar face. The person was holding a camera, and she started to panic as soon as she recognized who it was. 

"Aaron pull over please...the Hollywood Fix is down the street." She said

"What??" he said, "where are they??" 

"Right down the street a few stores ahead. Pull over now." she said. 

Emma was panicking on the inside. Her and the Hollywood Fix had a bad history of them asking her personal questions, so if they saw Aaron and her together she could only imagine how much drama would come out of it. Aaron immediately pulled over. 

"Where do we go??" she asked, "we can't have them see us"

Aaron was panicking on the inside too. He got a bunch of hate when he broke up with Emma, and if people discovered that they were back together, in his car...

"Ummmm...get out now. We can go into a store or something and hide there." he said.

Emma looked out of her window. The Hollywood Fix was walking down the street, maybe 30 feet in front of them. If they ran fast, they might be able to make it. Being stuck in Aaron's car would be even worse. 

"Ok.." she said "3...2...1..."

Aaron and Emma ran out of his car as fast as they could, and ended up running inside the Walgreens closest to Emma's side of the car, they made it in, but it was a second too late.

"NO!!" Emma said. She was terrified. 

The Hollywood Fix saw them and immediately ran into the Walgreens. Aaron and Emma moved to the back corner of the store, hoping that they wouldn't see. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. 

"Well...look what we have here" the Hollywood Fix man said. His camera was right in front of their faces. Emma's heart was beating so hard it felt like she might pass out. She glanced at Aaron, who was also obviously panicking. She bit her lip, and hoped that he would get the hint that they shouldn't say anything. If they didn't respond, there's less of a chance that the video would get posted. A few seconds went by, and the man stood there, waiting for an answer.