Chapter 6

Emma and Aaron gave each other a nervous glance. The time was going by, and the man was waiting for their answer. A second later, the man turned off the camera and put it at his side. 

"Please don't post that..." Emma begged the man. 

"Why would I not?? This is perfect, two exes getting back with each other again, getting interviewed, and having no response!!" The man laughed. Emma didn't feel too good. 

"Is there anything that would convince you not to?" Emma asked, desperately. 

"Well..." the man began, "if I posted the video it would gain me about 500 dollars. If you are willing to give me 500 dollars, I might not."

"Thank you!!" Emma said, glancing over at Aaron. She could tell he was thankful too. Emma venmo-d the man the 500 dollars. It was a lot of money, but it was definitely worth sparing the negative comments and the video blowing up. 

"Well..." Aaron said as the man left, "we should probably get going." 

"Yeah, I still don't feel too good about this whole situation." Emma said.

Aaron drove Emma home, and they could both tell that each other were still nervous about the whole scenario that just went down. When they arrived at Emma's house, they said bye to each other and Aaron promised he would call Emma in a few hours to see how she was doing. 

Emma walked upstairs, into her bedroom, and collapsed onto her bed. Her stomach still felt like it was twisting. She couldn't believe she just payed 500 dollars to a random Hollywood Fix man. She took a shower, got dressed into more comfortable clothes, and laid down on her bed. She was bored, so she opened YouTube, only to discover a video on her explore page...

EMMA CHAMBERLAIN AND AARON HULL SPOTTED AT WALGREENS!!

Emmas heart dropped. THEY POSTED THE VIDEO??? SHE GAVE THEM MONEY NOT TO!!! Her heart started beating so fast, she was scared to watch the video. She grabbed her phone and called Aaron. Aaron picked up on the first ring. 

"Aaron..." Emma said, breathing fast, "I have some really bad news."

"What is it??" Aaron asked, his voice nervous. 

"The Hollywood Fix posted our video." Emma said fastly to him. She hated breaking bad news. 

"WHAT???" Aaron exclaimed. "I THOUGHT YOU GAVE THEM MONEY!!!" 

"I did!!!" Emma said, "So that's why I'm so frustrated with them!! They turned on us!!"

"Have you watched the video yet??"

"No I haven't, I was too scared to click on it." Emma said. Tears started to fill her eyes as she imagined the hate she could get for this. She had no way to take the video down. The Hollywood Fix obviously could not be trusted. 

"Do you want me to come over??" Aaron said, and Emma could tell that he was getting teary too, but also mad. 

"Yeah Aaron, that might help me a lot. I really need someone to talk to." she said. 

"Ok, I'll be there in 10."

"Ok thanks, bye."

"Bye"

*call ended*