4-Confrontation

The next day was the first day Ginny past with us. We all got to know her and I realized how pretty she was. She started to eat with us and more time she past with us more Meada was angry and sad, and just not her normal happy self. 

A week later, In our dorm room when we were alone I asked her what was wrong. 

"I'm fine Y/N!"

"Well you don't look fine Meada! What is it? C'mon you can tell me, you tell me everything"

"I just... I liked our friends group before we added a new person"

"So Ginny is the probleme?" I asked 

"I dont hate her... It's just... I don't like her ok" Meada said

"So what, you just want us to kick her out of the group saying "No sorry you can't be friends with us anymore because even with all you have been through the war and all we don't like you"?" 

"Y/N! You know it's not what I mean" said Meada

I didn't know what to say, for as long as I can remember, this was the worst fight we ever had. And the thing is I didn't understand why and for what we were fithing. 

"Just, give Ginny another week please, I said, try to ignore whatever makes you "not liking her" and try to know her like I do, like Claire and Mia do"

There was a moment of akward silence were neither of us knew what to say, and it's almost like I could see her brain tring to find an aswer that she could applie after.

"Ok... one week, 7 days, she said, if next Tuesday I still don't like her, you will have to choose Y/N, it will be me or her"

I really wish this won't happened because I think I am kind of developing a crush on Ginny. 

For the next day I carefully watched Meada and Ginny starting to almost have conversation, witch were more just word exchange without really saying anything that make sence. At least Meada was trying. 

Me and Ginny talk more and if we didn't really have any time alone I felt like every words coming out of her pretty mouth and every eye contacts we had made me want her more. And I got to say, I never really asked myself about my sexuality, I mean yeah I had some crushes on guys but never on girls and it kind of scared me. But every night, in my bed when I was tring to fall asleep, my mind kept coming back to her, Ginny.