5-A crush?

It was now Thursday, two day had past since Meada had excepted to be nice to Ginny. From the outside I think they get along alright, but I will have to talk to Meada later. 

Claire interrupted my train of thoughts by hitting my feet with her's to bring me back to reality. It was the end of potion class and Professor Slughorn was saying the homework(wich was a super long text on Amortentia ). When class was done, I saw Ginny telling me to come her way, in a corner were there was less people. 

"Hey, said Ginny, Can I talk to you privately later?"

" Hum sure we can meet in the astronomy tower after supper. Now Im sorry but I have to run to Charms" I said

After supper I went to meet with Ginny in the Astronomy tower. She wasn't there yet when I arrived so I just sat on a bench and thought about everything that was going on in my head.
Around 5 minutes later Ginny came in.

"Hey what did you want to talk about?" I said

"I just wanted to past a moment alone with you, we never do that's all"

"Yeah true, I wanted to talk to you privately too"

I finally had my moments with her. This was going to be a good day.

"So... hmm what are you doing this weekend, cause we could do something together I dont know" said Ginny

Was that suppose to be like a flirt or something? I wasn't sure how to answer and I didn't want to let that sentence in the air and make it awkward so I said,

" Hmmm... no I'm not doing anything special. So what do you want to do?"

"We could go eat a picnic close to the dark lake?"

"Sound like a date to me!"

Did I just said that? Ho boy what did I just said. Well it's too late now.
We heard some foots steps coming this way and 4th years Slytherin came in.

I jumped on my legs and ask in a old kind of flirty accent,

"Shall we go somewhere else to see the moon who is almost as beautiful as you?"

"With pleasure dear "she said in the same old flirty way

Later, back to my dorm, I was repairing myself to go to sleep while thinking about my future "date" with Ginny, and I was pretty sure that a had a crush on her. But does that mean im bisexual? Because I still have feelings for boys and I was feeling the same way for Ginny right now that I had felt for other boys before.

A little bit later while I was in my bed reading, Meada came in and told me that I was right and she was wrong.

"On what? Because I'm right on a lot of things" I said sarcastically perfectly knowing what, I mean who, she was talking about.

"Ginny, you were right she's not the impression I had of her, she's sweet" said Meada

" And what exactly was the impression you had about her?" I asked curious  

" Well, I heard some kind of rumours about she was a pick me girl and kind of a slut, and when she came in our group at first I didn't really liked that everyone liked her, I mean of what I've heard before she wasn't the nicest girl. I guess I was a bit jealous" she said while putting her pyjama  on "But now I like her and I know that those rumours weren't true"

I was shocked by the first part of what she said. How could she believe those thing that people had said and I was kind of mad at her for saying those thing to the girl I had a crush on. Only she doesn't know I have a crush on Ginny.

"I'm really tired. Good night"

I said that being rude but I needed to process what she said to me.

The next day, I did all I could to not speak or see Meada and the second I could I asked Ginny to speak privately.

I didn't want to tell Ginny it was about her, but I needed to tell her that I was mad so I invented something about Meada saying means thing about another friend of mine and that now I was pissed. 

Ginny listened to me and when I was done she just looked me in the eyes and said " Your eyes are really pretty you know?" 

When she said that, I lowered my head and looked at my feets. Her hand took my chin and lift it up close to her face. Our noses were now millimeter apart as she leans to kiss me. Her soft lips taste like mints and when she stopped the kiss she told me she like me more than just friendly and my stupid self not knowing what to do said,

"I have to go to class"

And turned around to go to Divination.