7-Ginny POV

The war is over and another year at Hogwart is starting. It will sure be weird without Ron and of cours the twins. This summer was weird, it was funeral after funeral and endless crying. Also me and Harry broke up witch didn't help. But I have hope that it will be better once i'm at Hogwart. At least I still have Hermione and Luna that came back to complete their last year. 

The fisrt night, after the hat ceremony, I'm not feeling good, but I dont want to go back to my doorm and see my roomates whit their pitty look. I got up to the astronomy tower and can't help myself, I start crying. It was more painfull that I thought. Of course Hermione is the head prefect og Gryffondor and Luna same thing of Ravenclaw and i'm really glad for them. But I can't help being sad with all the memories I have her. It will never be the same.

I hear someone comming in and try to dry my tears when I hear her voice asking if I'm okay. It was the fisrt time we spoke and I wasn't really at my best, so when her otgher friends arrived I ran to my doorm. 

The next morning, I come down to eat breakfast and I see Mia and her friends making signs to go sit with them. I sat in front of Y/N wich I talked to last night and realise how pretty she was in day light.

I hung a lot more with this friend group and I became a part of the group. I could see that Meada didn't like me and I didn't know why. Until one tuesday she started to me more nice to me and actually tried to be okay when I was around. I could see Y/N was glad so I went with it. 

Me and Y/N got a lot closer over the last couple of days, and one day I finally had the courage to ask her on a picnic.  And so I guess I have a date this weekend now! 

The next day, she cames to talk to me about something that Meada had said about me and she was obviosly mad. But I didn't care what Meada had said about me. I was just so glad that me and Y/N were going on a date and she was so pretty, I just said " Your're eyes are really pretty you know" and then I kissed her. 

I could be more happier, I when to class after that and I didn't listen to anything the teacher said. All I could think about was our kiss and that I was going to see her later and go on a picnic date this weekend.

Our date arrived faster than a rabbit and I had prepard food for tons of people just in case you never know what could happened. I chose to wear a long navy blue dress with a black leather jacket. We were at the end of september and it was getting chilly outside.

When I saw Y/N arriving, I didn't know how to think anymore. I was mesmerized by her beauty. We had a wonderfull picnic and we kissed angain and went back in her doorm. We just laid on the bed talking for about an hour and a half before everything got ruined. 

It was when Meada arrived storming in the room. I got up and left, but I stayed behind the door hearing there whole conversation. When I felt it comming to the end I went away just before Meada storms out a little behing me. I turn the first corridor when i get out of the Ravenclaw commun room to avoid Meada. 

When I get back to my room I fall in tears. I really like Y/N, but with the conversation I heard I don't know what to do now. And I fell bad because eventually she's going to have to chose, me or her.

A/N: Hi! I can't belive how fast I've written this chapter! Also this is like my longest chapter yet, but I still think it's kind of short so I will try to do bigger chapter but I can't promise anything. 

Anyways, I made a plan for the rest of the story, so it's more organize and I know were I'm going so it will be easier to write. 

Next chapter coming soon!