6-The date

I have past the rest of the week avoiding Meada and passing more time with Ginny. We didn't talked about the kiss, we kind of avoid that subject but without (or withing for my case) flirting in almost every sentence we say.

I am so stress! In half an hour I go meet Ginny to the black lake for our picnic date, and I have no idea what to wear. I'm just looking at the pile of clothes and still finding nothing to wear. I see a white thing with cute flower under the pile and take it out knowing it's what I'm going to wear. It's a wite dress with pastel flower, it goes down a little bit before my knees (around 3/4 of my thight), with small straps and a back open to around under my scapular. With that I put leather brown roman style sandals and a simple silver bracelet. When I was dressed I realised it was the end of September and it was starting to get cold outside, so I put on thick tights, change my sandals for black and white converse and put on a jean jacket.

Arrived to the lake I easily find Ginny in a long navy blue dress with a black leather jacket and snickers. She take the food out of her basket and there is so much we could be like 10  people eating all the food, I'm barely exaggerating. While eating this enormous amout of food, we talk and flirt like always. When we finish eating we lie down on the grass.

"Ginny about the kiss last week... I liked it" I say "It was good and I have to tell you something too"

We had both turned on the sides of our bodies and were now face to face in the grass.

" I like you more than a friend too Ginny" 

She leans to me and kiss me on the lips again. But this time I don't run, I give her a kiss back as we pass from laying down to sitting.  

Ginny take the basket with the food rest of the food with one hand and my hand with the other one and bring me back to Hogwart silently while we look at eatch other with desire in the eyes. 

When we get back to my doorm, we go to my bed and kiss. I lay down on my bed and she lays next to me, just enjoying each others compagnie. we hold hands and continue talking about everything that comes to our minds for about an hour. 

While we were talking on my bed, Meada comes in the room and feeze in the middle of the room. 

" What are you doing here. " Meada ask ruedly.

" I was just leaving " said Ginny

" No Ginny wait!" 

Ginny takes the food basket and leaves in a hurry, banging the door behind her.

" Why did you do that!" I almost scream

" So you and Ginny uh. Is that why you wanted us to be friends? "

" Okay, maybe I sould've told you I had a crush on her, but I didnt know how you would react!"

" No it's fine! And I mean it's not like we've been best friends since first years!" Meada saud sarcastically while storming out the room. 

" So much for a first date!" I thought now alone in my room.

My feelings were mixed, I didnt know which one to go look for. One one hand I sould go see Meada and apologize, she was still my best friend since we were 11. But on the other hand, Ginny and I were something now and I really wanted to go see how she was and i never wanted to lose her.

 A/N: Hi so I changed to last part and added the fight to add something interresting to this story. Also im finally working on the next chapter. For more info go read the uptade!