9-Please wait

I'm so glad that Ginny isn't mad at me! and now I even have a girlfriend! life couldn't get better, execpt on one point. Maeda, my best friend was still not talking to me. I couldn't bare this. We were best friend since we were 11 years old! We lived almost everything together. So why did now all the sudden she wasn't talking to me? 

I was on my bed thinking about that when Claire, our other roomate walks in in panic.

« Have you not seen what time it is? Why arent you ready! It's 8:20! First class is in 10 minutes »

« Oh shit! » 

I didn't realised I've been thinking this long! I jump off my bed and run around looking for the things I need for class as I'm getting dressed. 

I arrive in potions seconds before the clock turns to 8:30. I go sit next to Meada to our usual place in this class. 

« Where did you sleep last night? » I ask

No answer. She doesn't even look at me, she doesn't even move she continues to stare at the teacher, as he explain the potion were going to make today. 

She doesn't talk to me all the morning.  

I finally catch her in the empty common room after I'm done eating dinner. 

« Meada please wait! »

« What » ,she finally answer looking at me straight in the eyes. « What could you possibly want from me. Don't you have a girlfriend you can talk to now? »

« I'm sorry are you jealous? Because that deosn't make any sense! I'll always need you, your my best friend! Nobody knows me better than you! Not even myself. »

The tears start coming to my eyes while I say that out loud, and I turn my head to the window and look outside. Meada lowered her head and is looking at her feets.

« I'm sorry your wright I miss you too. But I can't stand her! I can't be around Ginny without wanting you for myself! »

« What? What do you mean » I turn my head back to her and our eyes meet.

« C'mon you know what I mean. » 

Meada slowly walks my way, but I'm frozen here. I don't move while she get's closer to me. Finally were so cole I can fell her breathing on my skin. She leans in to kiss me and I simply don't move. 

She break the kiss and wisper in my ear,

« I don't think I like you just as a friend Y/N » 

She leaves the comons room leaving me confuse in the middle of the room with only myself. I don't know what to do now. 

I can't tell anyone. And neither can she.

I get out of the common room trying to find Meada. I didn't catch her, but than I remember my next class is  divination and were together in that class too. 

I go back to my room and sit on my bed. 

I'm going to have to make a choice now. I can't try to find a wait to make Ginny and Meada like each other anymore. 

I arrived in divination before Meada. When she comes in I ask her if we can talk in private.

« You can't tell anyone. I have a girlfriend. »

« Oh, so you've choosen Ginny then? »

« No that's not what I'm saying. I haven't choose yet. » 

« Well hurry up or your going to loose both of us. I didn't tell anyone, but you have until tomorrow to choose and then I tell. If you choose her before I tell, I will keep this secret to the grave. »

« Oh, ok thanks » 

We return to our places and do the divination class in silence. My mind is running at a thousand miles. Wich one?  

A/N : Damn! Ok so I'm going to try to finish writting this weekend and to post one chapter a day. I have a lot of time on my hand anyways I have covid so I litterally can't do anything. 

Anyways, see you tomorrow, hope you like the story !