10-The choice

The next day I still haven't chose. One thing I was scared was Meada.

I met my friends and Ginny at our usual table in the great hall for breakfast. Meada is there, thats a suprise. 

« Y/N can we talk, in private? »

« Yeah no probleme »

we get up and go out the door in a corner.

« So, who did you chose? » She ask

« I don't know yet, let me until the end of the day please »

« Ok, at the end of the day you're going to take me and Ginny in private and tell us who you chose or I tell her »

« ok »

The day pass faster than a rabbit being chased by a fox. 

By the end of the day, I still have no idea what I'm going to do and who I'm going to chose. But I need to chose I don't want anybody to know what happened, espeically  Ginny.

After we ate, I do as Meada said and take Ginny and Meada in private. 

« Who did you choose? » ask Meada.

« Choose? What is she talking about Y/N? » says Ginny.

« I don't know! I can't choose between you two! I love you both in different ways! » 

« Ok fine! Ginny! me and Y/N made out in the ravenclaw common room yesterday! Now you know »

« What the fuck?! » Ginny yells. 

« Wait wait ok, please! I know who I choose »

A/N: I know sorry, this chapter is really short! Anyways, almost finish like one chapters left!

It is now 1:23 AM and I am tired asf so goodnight bbs :)