Fighting for their Life

When fists collide, the stronger one prevails and completes its job of hurting their opponent. And even with fourteen percent of One For All at his side, Izuku was still outmatched by the huge muscles that covered Muscular's body completely. So when his glowing right fist met the huge mass of muscle, he was sent back and punched into the mountainside while all he saw was a wicked smile and his only good eye staring right at him. He winced immediately on contact with the wall and tried to stay concentrated on his opponent that took up most of his vision. 

"So you wanna tell me where that Bakugo kid is?"

"Even if I knew, you think I would tell you?"

"Heh. I like you kid. Your punch stung a small bit, but I'm going to torture you to near death. Just like I did with that kid's parents!" His eyes widened, understanding why Kota seemed so shocked at the villain. Not only did he kill his parents, but played with them as if it were a game. He hated it. Both of them. Heroes and Villains.

Muscular rushes Izuku who is still resting his back against the rock wall, ready to send a mean looking right jab that would for sure mean Izuku saw nothing but stars. But from so much training, his body reacted on it's own, distributing the different percentages of One For All and dodging the punch, only to get close enough to send a jumping uppercut directly at the blonde's chin. It stunned him for a bit while the hero in training took his chance to dash back and stand in front of Kota in a protective manner. Right now he couldn't think about Bakugo as he had a fight to win. It was do or die time once again. For him and Kota.

"Don't worry Kota, I'll save you no matter what."

"Heh, I wouldn't be so sure kid. That punch just means I have to take you more seriously!"

Without any warning, more muscle fibres seem to appear around Muscular and once again rushed Izuku at incredible speeds. It didn't matter how bulky he was, he was probably faster than Izuku at this point, but if his opponent would be increasing his power, then so would he. Putting twenty percent on his legs and fifteen on his arms, he felt his muscles strain but paid no attention. He just focused on blocking the kick that was aimed at the side of his chest that would surely cause many broken ribs.

With his right arm, he put his guard over his body, but the blunt force of the villain's kick sent him flying towards the mountainside once again, this time making a cut on his head. Some of his dark green hair was now stained crimson, and a trail of that same blood was going down the right side of his face. However, he only shows determination, knowing he had a promise to keep and people to save. "Ha! You may have some strength and speed, but your quirk is just the downgrade version of mine! Look at you! Let's get some more of those cuts."

He keeps his silence and runs towards Muscular with a plan already in motion. It would take predicting his opponent, but it didn't matter at this moment. He was willing to risk it. And if Itsuka taught him something, is that those who risk win big. Just as he approached the villain, he saw him reel back his right arm, already knowing where that punch was aimed at. 

Although his arm moved at incredible speeds, Izuku ducked under it before it even landed and continued approaching him. Without stopping so that his momentum helped him, he jumped to hit the only place that wasn't covered in an armor made of muscle. He threw a quick one-two right at his nose and then ended with a right hook, making sure that it would create some distance between them. What he didn't expect was to be grabbed by his right arm and thrown into the floor like a ragdoll, making him deactivate Full Cowling in response.

"You know how to throw a punch kid, but you don't listen! You're weaker than me!" Muscular took the opportunity to kick the boy before he could activate his quirk again and do any more damage. He was sent flying and landed pretty close to Kota, now sure that some bones had to be at least bruised, but adrenaline was letting the pain be bearable to almost non-existent. He stood up, bloodied, sweaty and full of dirt, but he wasn't ready to give up.