Answers

"So this how we are going to work. Bakugo. You will give a rundown of what happened. As that finishes, then it will be your turn Midoriya. Any inconsistencies, I can clear up with the security robots."

Izuku and Katsuki looked up after their homeroom teacher said that. They hadn't seen a single security robot throughout ground Beta nor when they were fighting. This must have meant that even if Izuku did tell Itsuka, Aizawa or any other teacher would have stopped them. 

But now they had to face the consequences, even after being healed by recovery girl and sitting on the beds at the nurses office. What was sort of funny was that Katsuki had to be the one to receive more kisses due to the intensity of his wounds. Sure, Izuku had a few first and second degree burns and some bruising but nothing that you wouldn't expect after sparing with the explosive blond. Katsuki, on the other hand, had a fractured jaw bone, multiple broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder that he did not recall when it popped out, but it could have been either ones fault with the explosions Katsuki let out. 

"Bakugo, talk."

"....I asked Deku to meet me outside the dorms to speak about something. He refused and I threatened him so he followed. We talked about the same thing and then I started fighting him. At first, the ne.... Deku didn't want to fight, but after one to many attacks, he fought back and.... beat the shit out of me."  Katsuki was smart enough not to tell about All Might's and Izuku's connection. Granted, it was pretty much confirmed since the greenette never denied it, but neither did he agree to those statements. Not only that, but he wasn't the one who should talk about Izuku's outburst. That was for the One For All user himself to tell.

With a long sigh due to the many missing pieces, Aizawa just decided to get on with this. "Midoriya, your turn."

"Like Bakugo said, he asked me to talk outside and I refused. But then he threatened me and I followed him. As we arrived at ground beta I sent that text to Itsuka to go get you since I thought things could escalate. He started talking about.... something, and then he attacked me after he said we would fight. I refused at first, and only ever dodged or countered in defence. I told him that the fight was meaningless many times. But after he constantly threw explosions at me I just...... I snapped. And he was in the air and I chased him down. All I could see was Bakugo and I don't know if it was revenge or me just.... wanting him to understand. But then I started attacking and didn't really stop until you appeared with Itsuka."

Aizawa really didn't have time for this. It was moments like this he slept or was just finishing grading a few things and could call it a night. Not only that, but this puzzle was vague. Very vague without the recordings. "You too understand that this 'something' you mentioned doesn't help either of your cases. Not only that, but both of you claim Bakugo started the attack but why is he much more injured than you, problem child? I'll be back in less than fifteen minutes after reviewing the tapes of both the outside of the dorms and then ground beta. Seriously, it feels like you kids forget this is a top grade school sometimes. Recovery girl, look over them please."

The elderly woman only nodded and Aizawa left the room, an awkward tension between the two 'rivals'. That was a misconception among the staff of U.A. as they believed that they were just mere childhood rivals that had gone to school together. The only one who knew a small fraction of their actual relationship was Itsuka Kendo herself, and even she didn't know a single concrete fact other than 'Kacchan was a bully'. She didn't know how bad it was and only had an estimate of how long, but right now she would scold the one she was sitting with.

"Izuku.... why?" 

"...He knows, Itsuka. So does Recovery girl." At this, Chiyo looked up to Izuku, knowing exactly what he meant.