Dorm Life

Mostly Filler. What are you gonna do, sue me? I'm very busy and this is the best I could get out so sorry if I disappoint. We'll see more action in the next few chapters.

"How many more times will we have to come back from a villain break? I'm soooo tired..." Kaminari was whining the entire way to school as he walked alongside Sero.

"Dude, it's not like that with this one. Sure, Bakugo got captured, but this was summer break. It's not like the USJ. AND, the internships were only ruined for three of class 1-A, not all of us."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just exhausted."

"If you're exhausted then what about him?" Sero pointer forwards to a green haired boy that was just a few steps ahead of them. Of course, right next to him was class 1-B representative herself, holding his hand and seemingly very content in each others presence.

"He has a girlfriend, it isn't fair."

"Guess you're kinda right." It had become common knowledge between the students of the new relationship, mostly because Kirishima told Tetsutetsu about how manly Izuku was. Tetsutetsu then wanted to tell Juzo by private message, but accidentally sent it to the whole group chat, and that led to Setsuna, who had become quick friends with Mina. And well, when you put together to agents of teasing chaos, news like these are bound to run wild. And well, the teachers aren't dumb.

Izuku, on the other hand, was completely oblivious. He was too cheerful to really care right now, thinking about how soft yet strong her hands were, fitting perfectly with his. Itsuka was... well, sleepy, to say the least. After her boyfriend found the courage of initiative a few nights back, he started to become more comfortable and, well, experienced. So sleeping after a full out makeout session the night before school proved to be a difficult task, hence why she kept her head on his shoulder and held his hand. So that he could carry her to their destination without having to open her eyes.

They reached the school, Itsuka still very tired and wanting to get as much time of shut eye as possible, but a stern voice would ruin her plans. She couldn't exactly complain, considering he was Izuku's homeroom teacher.

"Midoriya, Kendo. Go to your respective dorm houses. As soon as everyone is here, we'll have a chat about school rules."

"Yes sir!" They could sense the irritation in his voice that was leaking out more than normal. Eraserhead was a grumpy person by nature, but he seemed a bit overly pissed today, and both Izuku and Itsuka had an idea of why. If All Might knew that Izuku had gone, then the rest of the teachers should also be semi-aware of what had happen.

They both went their ways, giving one last hand squeeze and smile as they departed. From the back, Kaminari was lowly mumbling 'when I see you again' while Sero chimed in with the small chorus of a rhythmic humming, both of them trying to hold in their laughter.

"~Deku and Itsuka sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I~"

"U-Uraraka! W-When did y-you arrive?" Izuku had stopped Ochako's little rhyme as she just laughed at how much she would tease him. The relationship had not come to her as a surprise, as she had seen how close they were getting with each other as the days passed. Her heart aching for a while, but deciding that they could still be good friends as it didn't change their relationship. It's not like she was replaced or forgotten, as Izuku still remembered to text her and all his friends about the mission and told them not to worry and he would be fine. Far from the truth but he didn't know that would have happened.

"I was pretty close for a long time. But you were too deep in La-La-Land to notice~"

"I-I... I m-mean..." Blood had rushed to his face faster and faster to his face, the heat emanating from his face hot enough to be felt by Uraraka.