FIVE: COMFORT

"Come on, Gordo! Run!" I shouted, as I watched Chopper run after him, hot on his tail

"Come on, Gordo! Run!" I shouted, as I watched Chopper run after him, hot on his tail. Thankfully, he made it over the fence in one piece. I finally looked at Chopper, only to realize he was an old, ragged, golden retriever.

"That's Chopper?!" Gordie asked, and I laughed as Teddy rubbed his ass against the fence, taunting him.

"Come on, Choppy! Kiss my ass! Bite shit!" He taunted, finally turning around after the dog let go of his shirt. Then, we saw none other than Milo Pressman running to the fence, his greasy skin glistening from the hot Oregon son as he appeared to be out of breath, and very out of shape.

"You! Stop teasing that dog!" Milo demanded.

"Make us!" I taunted, "you probably can hardly lift your right leg without running outta breath to get over this fence!"

"You, watch your mouth. I know you, you're Joe Pierce's younger sister, with the mom who was so drugged up that she killed herself and your little brother in a car crash just last year!" Milo yelled.

"Excuse me? You have no right talking of my mother that way!" I shouted, trying to walk up to the fence, but Chris pulled me back.

"Yeah, don't talk to her like that! You don't know the half of it, tubby!" Teddy intervened.

"I oughta come back there and whip your ass, you tin-weasel looney son!" Milo said angrily, looking to Teddy.

"What did you just call me?" Teddy questioned, his voice calm, but on edge.

"You're Teddy Duchamp, your dad's a looney.  A looney up in the nuthouse in Togus, he nearly burnt your ear off on a stove." Milo says.

"My dad stormed the beach at Normandy." Teddy said, nearly shaking from rage.

"He's a crazier than a shit-house rat. No wonder you're acting the way you are, with a looney for a father." Milo stated.

"Back off." I grumbled, glaring at him and trying to shake off his comment about my mother.

"Oh stuff it up your ass, druggie's daughter." Milo spat.

"You call my dad a looney one more time, and I'll kill you." Teddy threatened, and I gulped, knowing he would do it without any hesitation.

"Looney, looney, looney." Milo taunted, and Chris and I were quick to try and pull Teddy down and restrain him as he tried to get over the fence.

"I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck!!" Teddy bellowed, as we finally got him on the ground.

"Let him fight his own fights." Milo says.

"Yeah sure, you only outweigh him by five hundred pounds, fat ass!" Gordie shouted.

"I know all your fathers, they're all gonna get a call." Said Milo, then looked to Teddy, who was starting to settle down.

"Except for the looney up in Togus." He added.