The Real Loser

Ash's POV

Referee:  And NOW. ON MY RIGHT IS THE TRAINER WHO HAS SAVED THE WORLD FROM THREATS COUNTLESS TIMES. TAKEN DOWN EVERY SINGLE EVIL ORGANIZATION ON HIS OWN. HE IS THE YOUNGEST AND THE FIRST BOY TO EVER CONQUER THE BATTLE FRONTIER. THE WINNER OF THE ORANGE ISLAND. THE MONSTER OF MT. SILVER UNDER A HIDDEN IDENTITY OF RED SATOSHI. PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR FOR OUR SAVIOUR AND HERO. ASH KETCHUM.

      I smirked brought my hood down and started walking. On my left was Lucario. On my right was Gardevoir. I walked out of the tunnel. I had an evil grin and the crowd was silent. The boy that died 5 years ago is standing right in front of them. Iris tried to get a hold of herself. I looked at the traitors and they had an expression which said 'We are so fucked' I just smirked and then looked at Serena and Lillie. They were smiling. Soon the crowd erupted into cheers and I winked at Serena and Lillie. I also felt many unstable Aura's signalling people passing out. I looked around and saw almost every single girl around my age or a little older had passed out. I chuckled. I gave Serena and Lillie a look which said 'Look around. Your boyfriend is popular.' They smirked and yelled.

Serena/Lillie: Do it Ash. Show them who the true loser is.

     I nodded and got ready to battle. iris threw out her pokeball which held a Haxorus. Well anyway, I took out a Pokeball and threw out the Pokeball. The blue light disappeared to reveal a Scrafty. Scrafty gave me a questioning look. I nodded and he smirked. I looked at Haxorus and he was shaking. He realized the truth. I noticed a change in Haxorus's Aura and tried to communicate. My Gardevoir connected me to him with Telepathy and I questioned Haxorus.

*Telepathy*

Ash: Haxorus! What's wrong?
Haxorus: Ash is it really you?
Ash: Yeah its me. Tell me what is wrong?
Haxorus: Ash please kill me in this round. I beg you. I just wanna get out of the clothes of this mad women. Please I don't mind death. A little pain after that I will have freedom. This monster tortures all of us. She ordered dragonite to beat us until me are at the verge of death. Then she will never compliment our hard work. Always calls us weak.
Ashv Okay Haxorus. Don't worry. I will take care.

*End of telepathy*

      I was annoyed. I looked at Iris with a murderous intent and decided to play a little game. I reconnected with Haxorus and told him to say everything he said to me when I signal him to. He nodded and I told Gardevoir and Lucario to connect every single person to Haxorus. They were also mad. They nodded and connected every single person and Pokemon to Haxorus. I nodded at Haxorus and he began.

*Telepathy and Aura*

Haxorus: I am the Haxorus right in front of Iris. I just want someone to kill me right now. I just want to get away from this women. She has been torturing all of her Pokemon except her Dragonite. Dragonite is her favorite and she Uses him to beat all her Pokemon to the verge of death. After that she never even bothers to compliment us if we work hard. She always calls us weak and grates us like trash. I beg someone to just kill me now. I can't handle more of this madness. She is a mad women who has Killed many Pokemon before. Many of our friends died because if her and Dragonite. Please kill me now or else I will have to suffer more. Please Ash I beg you.

*End of Telepathy and Aura*

         Ash looked at his Supreme Watch and saw it shaking. The whole crowd was mad and Iris was even worse. She took out a Pokeball and threw it up. There stood the monster Dragonite. She immedietly ordered Dragonite to use Dragon claw through Haxorus's Stomach for speaking too much. Dragon its rushed at Haxorus with a green Claw and was about to attack when my Pokedex shot out 3 blue beams. The blue beams stood in front of Dragonite and and started to materialize. As soon as the blue light faded dragonite was shot into a wall. There stood the three legendary dragons of Unova.