Redemption battle pt.2

3rd Person's POV

Tobias: Go my first friend Infernape.

Ash: Blow their heads off. Infernape, I Choose you.

Both of them reveal the fire monkey Pokemon Infernape

Both of them reveal the fire monkey Pokemon Infernape. Ash's Infernape was larger then Tobias'. Ash's Infernape also had a bracelet. Tobias saw that and was shocked.

Tobias: No way. It can Mega evolve?

Ash: No it can't. It is just because Infernape was a little upset as many of my Pokemon had mega evolution and him being one of my regional Powerhouse didn't so I gave him the bracelet.

Tobias *sweatdrops*: Oh! I thought it will Mega Evolve.

Ash: If you push us we might show you something shocking.

Tobias: Ash, Please don't hold back. Let's go all out from the start. Holding back feels like an insult.

Ash: OK Tobias, Let's show you what hidden Abilities my Infernape has. Ready Infernape?

Ash asked Infernape to which Infernape just nodded with a grunt.

Ash: OK Infernape Let's show them the true power of a human Pokemon Bond. Unleash the power forgotten for the centuries and awakened only once before. LETS GO. AURA EVOLVE.

Ash jabbed the air and Infernape rushed at Ash and fist bumped him. Both of them were enveloped in a bright glow and Infernape started changing its shape. Soon after that when the glow dissipated it reveal a completely new Infernape.

Ash: Tobias meet Ash Infernape

Ash: Tobias meet Ash Infernape. A dark, Fighting and fire type. His power rivals even the first grade legendaries like Lugia and Ho-Oh. Be on your guard.

Tobias: Holy Shit! Ash now I regret making you go all out. I can feel the darkness and heat way over here. Its not nearly as impressive as Charizard but still is a lot.

Ash: Yeah now back to the battle.

Tobias: Yeah! I'll go first. Use Power Up Punch.

Ash: Dodge and then Thunder Punch.

Tobias' Infernape's fist glow an orange color before it rushes at Ash's Infernape. As soon as his fist was about to make contact Ash-Infernape dodged. Soon his fist started to crackle with yellow colored electricity. Ash-Infernape jabbed Tobias's Infernape in the gut and after that threw it towards Tobias. Infernape had sparks flying out of its body but it still hadn't fainted. He weakly but Alola got up with a determined look.