Redemption Battle

Guys this chapter will be a battle and I am not good at writing battles. I think. I want your honest opinions about this chapter please.

3rd Person's POV

Here we see Ash stand in on a battlefield and on the other side is his strongest rival Tobias. Suddenly Tobias spoke.

Tobias: How about 3 legendaries and 3 regular Pokemon Ash?

Ash: No problem! I'd love that.

The Referee had announced that it will be a 6 vs 6 battle. Substitution are allowed. Mega evolution, Z-moves, Dynamax and Gigantamax is allowed. Moved like Baton-Pass and U-Turn are allowed. Both Ash and Tobias took out one Pokeball each and threw them.

Tobias: Go my Friend Darkrai.

Ash: Show them their worst nightmare. Go Darkrai.

Both of them chose Darkrai

Both of them chose Darkrai. But you could clearly tell the difference that Ash's Darkrai was bigger then Tobias's Darkrai. Tobias Knew the outcome of the battle. But, he still wanted a fight.

Tobias/Ash: Use Shadow Ball.

Both Darkrai's formed a purple orb in between their hands and threw them. Both moves collided and created an Explosion.

Tobias: Use Dark Pulse.

Ash: Use Double Team and then use Dark Pulse.

Tobias's Darkrai sent a beam of dark energy towards Ash's Darkrai. But as soon as it was about to make contact 20 other Darkrai's appeared. Tobias was shocked to see that in a blink of an eye 20 copies appeared. The Dark Pulse missed and hit one of the copies. Soon all the copies started powering up a Dark Pulse himself. They all shot it towards Tobias's Darkrai but only one was the real one. The Dark Pulse made contact and the battlefield was filled with smoke.

        Soon the smoke faded and revealed a heavily bruised Darkrai.

Tobias: Ash don't hold back. It will take a lot more to knock me down and fun fact Darkrai isn't my strongest. He is number 6th on my top 6 list.

Ash: And My Darkrai doesn't even count in my number 10.

Tobias: Man what a beast.

Ash: Come on! Let's continue.

Tobias: Nope. Darkrai is battered up. One more blow like that and he will severely injured. I don't wanna hurt my Pokemon. I will withdraw Darkrai.

Suddenly Tobias brought out his Pokeball and was about to return Darkrai but he dodged. Darkrai looked at Tobias and nodded signalling that he was okay and wants to continue the fight. Tobias smiled and nodded.

Tobias: okay Darkrai if you don't want to give up neither will I. Use Night Daze.

Ash: What the..... Counter with Da.....