Increasing the Harem

3rd Person's POV

Ash is walking out of the tunnel after his intense battle with Tobias. He is smiling. Finally someone has given him a tough fight. It was after all worth it coming here. Suddenly he is pulled out if his thoughts when he is slammed into the ground by 9 girls. Well 8 girls and 1 woman. He looks at them and as he expected it is after all the Same girls from his battle. Namely:
Lillie
Serena
Hilda
Korrina
Shauna
Aria
Cynthia
Skyla
Elesa

He chuckled at their childishness. Then stood up and looked at Serena and Lillie.

Ash: Looks like you approved.

Serena/Lillie: Yup.

Ash: Well as long as you are happy I am happy.

Hilda: Hey stop flirting with just them.

Ash: Well you will get use to it soon shorty.

Ash said this while ruffling her hair. She blushed and the others pouted. Ash just laughed at their faces.

???: Well I would love to tease you but the battle would have exhausted you. Let's talk about what happened while we eat.

They turned to the voice and saw it was no one other then Ash's elder sister. Diantha. Ash nodded and pumped his fist.

Ash: YEAH FOOD.

Cynthia: Well now I know why Diantha is such a foodie. It runs in the family.

Diantha: Oh Hush! You have no place to saw about my appetite cause whenever we saw an ice cream parlor truck or anything related to ice cream you would already be there taking hours to decide the flavor and end up buying 2 scoops of all flavors.

Cynthia blushed in embarrassment and everyone laughed when Ash jumped in.

Ash: Okay guys stop teasing Cynthia. That's enough.

Diantha: Aww! Look at brother, already being protective over his newest girlfriend.

Ash just blushed crimson and just started mumbling while Diantha laughed. They all soon started walking to the cafeteria she they heard a very familiar Maniacal laughter. The one they hated the most. It was the Traitors. Ash raised an eyebrow. Well, they are courageous he will give it them. After witnessing the onslaught of two Champions strongest Pokemon with just a single Pokemon they still stayed. They decided to ignore them and continued their way towards a bigger table so they can fit all of them over there. After reaching the table they all sat down and Ash started the conversation.

Ash: So, is anyone gonna tell me how in one moment I got so many girls?

Diantha: Well they all liked you and I decided to play matchmaker.

Ash: Okay! Then I accept. Now the question is. How did make these two (Serena and Lillie) agree?

Serena: Hey! We know the prophecy now and we can't deny. So why now let them in.

Lillie: Well that's true.

Diantha: Oh I'll tell you. You see......

Flashback

Ash has left for his match to begin and Serena and Lillie were walking when Diantha and the others joined in.

Diantha: Hey girls! Is there any place in the Harem? Cause I wanna play match maker for my brother.

Serena: Actually we were gonna ask you to play natch maker for Ash. We wanted more women with him. After what he went through, we think he deserves all the love he can get. So I guess these are the women you are suggesting.