Fun

For those who noticed I changed the cover of the story. Tell me if you like it or not.

Ash's POV

      I woke up at the same time as usual went for my training session, and as I expected the traitors were trying to take my Pokemon. I couldn't care less as all of my Pokemon are in my SupremeDex watch. I had brunch with the two beauties and my real friends. I told them what I did during the time I was missing. They were most shocked when they heard about How I single handedly ended all the evil teams with only one Pokemon by my side. One of the two beasts of my team. They are slightly more powerful then Giratina. And just so you know Giratina is my 2nd strongest Pokemon. The other two are at number one. They always tie with each other in power. Well these two are a surprise for another time. I have a more important task at hand right now. Me and the girls are looking for my real sister. I found that out when I was about to kill Giovanni. He said that I also had a sister who doesn't know about her reality. When I looked at some old files before destroying the Team Rocket HQ I found out who she was. But I will tell her the truth today.

     After breakfast we went to the Pokemon center to see who we are matched up against. I was matched against Max. Oh that boy will cry. Serena was matched up against Dawn and Lillie against May. Well this will be Fun. I was up in 20 minutes. I ran to the tunnel and was waiting for my call. When I sensed a familiar presence. I smirked.

Me: Well its no use of Hiding from an Aura Guardian......... Tobias.

     After I said that from the shadows came Tobias. The person who defeated me in the Sinnoh league.

Tobias: Senses are still as sharp as always Ketchum

Ash: Well let me warn you Tobias. Your legendary team will be defeated here.
Tobias: Well I see you also have legendaries and Mythical.
Ash: Perks of being the Chosen One.

We both shared a laugh but were cut of by the intercom.

Intercom: Ash Ketchum please repot to the battlefield.
Ash: Well. See you on the field Tobias.
Tobias: Sure Ketchum.

     After that I started to walk out of the tunnel. I reached the battlefield and saw Max smirking. I knew something was wrong. I sensed his Aura and it was giving out a red color. I knew he wanted to harm me. Then I sensed his Pokeballs. His Pokemon are a lot more powerful then the last time. That is unnatural power. I knew he used drugs on them. I was pissed off. The referee stepped up.

Referee: This is a Match between Ash Ketchum of Mt Silver and Max Maple of Petalburg City. Both trainers can use 1 Pokemon each. Mega evolution and Z- Moves are allowed. Now trainers send out your first Pokemon.

Ash: Show them Power with elegance and beauty. Go Gardevoir.

I threw my Pokeball and out came Gardevoir. One of my most trusted Pokemon.

 One of my most trusted Pokemon