Reality is Harsh

3rd person's POV

Diantha: Is that the professor from Alola ?The one you said was like a father figure to you?

Ash: Yup but guess what? He has a habit of calling people cousin but fun fact. He turned out to be our youngest Uncle.

P.Kukui: Well nephew. Man this is hard. Well done Ash. Looks like you finally found your sister. Nice to meet you again Diantha.

Diantha: So you are the Kukui from Alola. You used to be the person who wrote each and every battle tactic, trick, movements even Catchphrases.

P.Kukui: That's me cous- I mean Nie- what the.... I'll stick with Diantha.

Diantha: Yup that's what you called me in our childhood. Also you told be about a kid who had an Alolan native Torracat. The one you named Moves Kahuna. You told me he nailed a Z-Move on his first try. Right?

P.Kukui: Yeah. I still have no luck in finding him. Man he would love all these challenges.

Ash: What if you have already met him but didn't recognize him.

P.Kukui: Of course I would have recognized him. He would be about 5 years older then me.

Ash: Professor. He disappeared from that timeline because he was sent to that time by an accident from Celebi.

P.Kukui: How would you know?

Ash: Because I am that boy. That Torracat was my Incineroar.

P.Kukui: Why didn't you tell me that you traveled to the past?

Ash: You never Asked.

Lance: Okay hate to ruin the moment but can I have my battle.

Ash: Okay. Lillie you're up.

Lillie: Okay Ashy as you wish.

Ash went to the center of the field and Lillie went to the opposite side of Lance.

Ash: This is a battle between a man whose job has to be done by a teenager to keep peace in the world. He is no one other then the Champion of Kanto and Jhoto Lance. He is up against one of the Queens of Mt. Silver the ice lover Lillie.

Lance: Hey. Its not my fault you do my job better then me.

Ash: Yeah yeah. A fucking ten year old was going around the world stopping evil teams from executing their world domination plans while you and your Gay ass was doing Arceus knows what with your G-Men.

Lance blushed in embarrassment while the others chuckled. Him being a gay was a secret only the Champions knew.

Lance: Just get on with the battle.

Ash: Trainers sent out your Pokemon.

Lance sent out his ace. Dragonite.

While Lillie sent out her Abomasnow.

Abomasnow immediately activated its ability Snow Warning and released a hailstorm. It weakened Dragonite a little while Abomosnow was gaining power from it.

Ash: Let the battle begin.

Lance: Dragonite use Ice Punch.

Lillie: Counter with your Ice Punch.

Dragonite rushed at Abomosnow with a white glowing hand while Abomasnow stood its ground with his hand glowing white as well. As soon as Dragonite reached Abomasnow both of them made a move. Their fists collided and Both of the Pokemon were pushed back.