On The Road (Again)

Summary: Louis gets a little needy on his and Harry's "road trip" and can't help himself when Harry looks that good. You can't blame him though, he just wants to please.

(Top Harry, semi-public, small use of profanities, one or two mentions of daddy)

*Third person POV*

It was a sunny August day when Harry and Louis set off on their mini-road trip from Doncaster to Cheshire. They were going to spend a couple of days camping with Harry's family and both lads were beyond excited.

They had been dating for about 3 years and Louis LOVED Harry's family and the feeling was completely mutual.

The boys were about 20 minutes into their roughly 2-hour drive. Louis had the aux and was jamming out to the playlist he made that consisted of his favorite songs, Harry's favorite songs, and songs they both enjoyed.

Louis was currently screaming the chorus to "Impossible" by James Arthur. Harry had one hand on the wheel and the other resting comfortably on his lover's thigh while his eyes alternated between looking at the road and shooting Louis fond looks as he casually watched him sing his heart out.

When the song ended Louis leaned back in his seat, out of breath from belting out the notes, and took a sip of water.

"Damn baby you've been holding back those killer vocals from the world for too long" Harry began to say, "I reckon it's time for you to get discovered." He finished with a smile in Louis' direction and a gentle squeeze of his thigh.

"Yeah right! As if I would be able to get in front of all those people and sing." Louis replied with a giggle and rolling eyes. Harry just shrugged and squeezed Louis' thigh again and turned his focus back on the road.

By now, the radio had been turned down and the boys who were so in love sat in comfortable silence, no doubt both lost in their thoughts of the other.

To be honest, Louis was a little bored. This morning he was cranky and didn't want to get out of bed and claimed: "his ass hurt too much from the pounding it received from Harry the night before." Harry only chuckled and pulled the smaller boy out of bed and into the shower where they slowly washed each other and stole one or two kisses. And by "one or two" it was really about a hundred.

Louis, unfortunately, left their house with an uncomfortable semi-hard boner which was trapped inside his jeans. He didn't tell Harry, but every time the curly-haired lad squeezed his thigh, a shot of arousal went straight to his cock. Louis was horny and he tried to get his mind off his boyfriend fucking him into oblivion in the backseat or him taking his huge cock all the way down his throat, but alas in the silence of the car, that's all he could think about.

Louis' mind was spinning and he wanted so bad to get off. Somehow. He just needed relief from his overwhelming sexual frustration.

After more squeezes to his thigh, Louis sighed and said, fuck it.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned over to reach his hands out and grab the button of Harry's jeans. Harry sat there with one arm in the air,  the other still on the wheel and a questioning expression covering his face.

"Wha-" he started but was cut off due to Louis' hands that were already pulling down his jeans to get access to his clothed cock. It wasn't hard yet but with a bit of teasing from Louis, it won't take long.

Louis was rubbing his hand slowly up and down Harry's boxer covered cock which caused little moans and fuck's to leave the taller man's mouth. Louis smiled at that and bit his lip to suppress his own moans. The noises Harry made had an effect on Louis.