Our Little Secret

Summary: It's Louis' first year teaching at Homes Chapel and to say the least, it's a pleasure.
(the pic is what they be looking like)
(Student/teacher, age gap, top louis)

*Louis' Pov*
I looked at the clock and saw it was almost the end of my free period. One more lesson then I can finish my work and go home, I thought to myself. I gathered the necessary papers for the next lesson which was consisted of 6th formers looking for help to retake their English exams.

I was almost dreading it because I knew this class would be filled with 17 and 18-year-olds who didn't want to be there. I knew from experience that being in a prep class as a 6th former was not sunshine and rainbows.

The bell rang which meant it was passing and my next class would be filing in. I looked up from my computer to see students begin to walk in and take their seats. There were about five students in total sitting in front of me with tired looks on their faces. I sympathized with them because I too was extremely tired.

After about 3 minutes I decided it would be a good time to start class. I pulled up the register on my computer and began to call out names and wait for their response.
"Max?"
"Here."
"Molly?"
"Here"
"Archie?"
"Here"
"Jess?"
"Here"
"Niall?"
"HERE!" I heard a loud enthusiastic Irish accent which made my head lift up and I saw a lad with bleach blonde hair with a bright smile.
"Right thank you Niall" I replied with a chuckle.
"Harry?"
No answer...
"Harry? Has anyone seen Harry Styles?" I looked up and asked the class. "No? Alright we'll get started with the lesson then," I stated. Just as I was about to send off the register, I heard the door open and looked up to see a young man with light brown curls that framed his soft angel like face stroll in and take a seat right next to the loud Irish lad. I'd be completely lying if I said he was unattractive because shit was he gorgeous. I shook those thoughts away because he was my student and I was his teacher, no matter how big my urge to kiss the curly-headed boy was.

"Oi, where have you been lad?" Niall asked the beautiful boy called Harry.
"Yes, Harry, I too would like to know where you've been," I said, trying my best to compose myself and push the dirty thoughts I had about Harry away.
"Erm, sorry, I was finishing a quiz." He said with an apologetic look and my attempt at a stern and annoyed face softened into a sympathetic one.

"Right no matter you're here now, so I'll mark you present." And with that, I changed Harry's mark and sent off the register.

"Okay, class now that that's out of the way, I'm Mr. Tomlinson and I'll be your teacher," I began as I turned and leaned back in my chair to face them and folded my hands on my stomach, "This is my first year here, but that doesn't mean you all can slack off. I am here to help you not make your lives worse so please work with me and meet me halfway." The students still had bored expressions on their faces so I was hoping my next statement would cheer them up. "I will not be assigning homework in this class because I understand you have lives and other responsibilities outside the classrooms" the students perked up at this newfound information. "However, that does not mean you can take advantage of that and slack off while we do work in here and if I find that you are in fact not taking your work seriously I will be giving you assignments to take home that will be counted as test grades."

I finished off my mini-lecture and got up from my chair to stand in front of the students. I moved so I was leaning against the edge of my desk and took out the book we'd be analyzing together, which was A Christmas Carol.

"Now that I'm finished with my speech, would you all please take out your copy of the book," I asked and they began to dig into their bags and pull out their copies. "While you get those out I will be coming around to give you a sheet we will be using to analyze the key scenes."