The Counter

Summary: Harry wakes up to find his baby not with him. what happens when he finds him on the counter? or essentially a part three to 'The Couch'
(daddy kink, top harry)

*Harry's POV*

It's 10:00 am when my alarm goes off and I reach over, expecting to feel my baby so I can pull him into me for morning cuddles, but when I feel nothing but an empty mattress a sad feeling takes over me. I force myself up and take a second to let my eyes adjust to the harsh morning light.

I walk into the bathroom, needing to relieve myself and do the necessary morning things. I'm in only a pair of my boxers which I decide is enough clothing for me and start to walk to the stairs to find my lover. As I descend the staircase I can hear little hums coming from the kitchen, signaling Louis is in there.

As I round the corner to enter the kitchen I'm met with the sight of my blue eyed baby sat on the counter in nothing but his white laced panties and my green jumper with the words Obssesion covering the chest. His feet swing cutely as they dangle off the edge of the counter and his feathery hair is messy and perfect as it falls into his face. He huffs in annoyance as he pushes the fallen strand of hair back up to lay with the others, and focuses his attention back on his phone.

My cock immediately awakens and I bite my lip trying to muffle the moan threatening to escape my mouth due to the sight of my flawless boy. I finally compose myself enough to be able to take a step without my knees buckling, making me fall to the floor, and make my way to my sexy boyfriend.

My footsteps cause him to lift his head in curiosity and when his eyes meet mine his face lights up which causes my heart to swell with so much adoration.

"Daddy!" he squeals as I envelop him in my arms. "You're awake!" he adds and I chuckle at his adorableness.

"Yes, baby I am. Missed you in bed this morning though." I said as I pulled back so our foreheads were pressed together. his arms rested around my neck and he went cross eyed trying to look at me so close which made me laugh.

"Sorry daddy, I didn't wanna wake you" he said apologeticly.  I cooed at his never ending cuteness and moved my hands down to rest on his waist. He then wrapped his legs around me.

I leaned in to connect our lips for the first time this morning, missing the feeling from having to wait a whole night until his lips were back on mine. Our lips expertly moved against each other and he pulled me closer my the hold he had around my neck. The kiss didn't move past just our lips, letting us savor the moment.

"I know how to make it up to you daddy" He said with a smile when we broke apart.

"Oh yeah? And how would you do that princess?" I asked tucking my face into his neck to begin peppering soft kisses on the smooth skin. He giggled at my actions which made me smile.

"I could let you fuck me on the counter. Want to feel you deep inside me while I scream out against the cold surface." He said while his legs tightened around my waist.

I pulled back to look at him in the eyes, completely turned on from the words he just spoke. I grabbed his hips hard and forced them forward so our growing erections aligned, and grinded them together.

"So dirty baby, always wanting me to ruin you with my cock. Can never get enough can you?" I asked pressing our foreheads together once again and biting my lip as he whimpered out at my words.

"Can never get enough daddy. Always wanna be filled up by your cock" he said while he rocked his hips up against mine and dragged his nails across my bare back.

I dragged my hands down to cup his bum which was covered by the sinful lace that was getting increasingly tighter due to his growing erection. He moaned as I took hold of the band and snapped it against his skin.