The Couch (pt. 2)

Summary: party two to the couch; when H and L awake from their night of fooling around, Louis goes on the ride of his life.
(top harry, daddy kink)

*Harrys POV*

the sun that showed through the curtains caused me to awaken and when my eyes adjusted i looked over to see my beautiful baby curled up next to me with his face smushed into the pillow he was hugging. for a moment i was extremely jealous of said pillow and desperately wanted to be in its place. however, waking up to the sight of my feathery haired lover was definitely a good consolation prize.

I took my phone that was sitting on the table next to me and checked my messages. I then decided i needed to pee so i got up as quietly as i could so i wouldn't disturb the sleeping beauty next to me and headed to the bathroom.

after relieving myself and deciding to brush my teeth i walked back over and sat in bed again and went on my phone while I let louis continue to sleep.

I was lost in a game of doodle jump and didn't notice at first when the soft blue eyed boy beside me started to wake. I heard little grunts and passed it off as him stirring in his sleep but when i felt the bed move i finally turned my head to see my lover opening his eyes.

he pushed himself up and sat back on his knees and rubbed his awakening eyes. i internally cooed at my soft baby and couldn't stop the fond smile that made its way onto my face.

after he was more awake he let his hands drop to his lap and looked at me and smiled which had my heart swell for him even more. he shuffled his way toward me and got into a straddling position on my lap.

"morning baby" I spoke softly, voice still a little raspy from the morning.

"g'morning daddy" he replied with a dopey smile. my hands were resting on his bare bum, seeing as we never dressed from the previous nights antics, and his hands rested comfortably on my chest.

I smoothed my hands over the curve of his bum and up his back while he hummed in approval. I then leaned forward, not being able to deny my want to be attached to the boy any longer, and kissed him passionately.  he kissed right back and let his hands travel to my hair, expertly tangling them in the loose curls.

we sat there for a bit just kissing with no tongue, savoring the intimate and sweet moment. louis then broke away and looked as if he was about to speak but i leaned forward and kissed his little nose before he could utter any words which had him erupt in a fit of giggles. i watched him fondly as the crinkles by his eyes appeared.

"daddyyy i was gonna tell you something" he said with a pout

"i'm sorry baby go ahead what did you want to say" i urged him with a fond smile as i bumped his cheek with my nose.

"well it was about a dream i had last night" he started and i hummed to urge him to keep going. he leaned in to my ear as if he were telling me a secret. "i dreamed about your cock daddy. i dreamed that you opened me up with your fingers then laid me down and fucked me hard with ur big cock, making me scream. " he said innocently.

as he said this my eyes subconsciously closed and my hands tightened their grip on his ass as i took my bottom lip between my teeth. when he was done he sucked on my ear a bit and gave it a kiss before he moved away.

"jesus baby.  so dirty dreaming of daddy's cock then getting him all worked up when telling him about it" i said playfully which made him giggle. he was constantly teasing me but to be honest i didn't mind.

"well daddy, people say that if you wish real hard then your dreams will come true" he said with a cheeky smile as he lightly grinded down on my crotch. this had me let out a low hum and i grabbed his ass even harder.