Be My Valentine

Adrien's POV

I'm so excited for tomorrow, because it will be the first time I've had a Valentine!

I don't really know what the whole thing is about, but maybe that's just because I've never really celebrated it.

Of course, I've heard the usual buying chocolate and flowers, stuffed animals, all that, but not why people do it.

Though having a day just to celebrate the love someone feels for another person is really sweet!

And this might actually be a fun day, since there won't be any akumas.

So that's why I'm at the store now, getting y/n's favorite candy.

Camembert too, of course.

I also have something else that I've already got made.

"Psst. Adrien." I hear from my bag.

"What is it Plagg?" I whisper after making sure I'm alone.

"Could you also get me some chocolate chip cookies?"

"Why? You never want stuff like that."

"Well, it's not for me. I wanted to give them to Tikki."

"Ohh, I see. I'll get some."

"Great! I can go see her, right?"

"How about you and her stay in mine or Marinette's locker tomorrow, while we're in class?"

"Ok."

I grin at him and find a small pack of cookies.

After I make my purchases I go outside to where the Gorilla is waiting in the car.

When we get home I go upstairs with my shopping bag, where I run into Felix.

"What do you have there?" He asks, gesturing to my bag.

"Nothing for you."

"Ohh, let me guess. Something cheesy for your girlfriend?"

"If you must know, yes. And the cheese is for your worst nightmare, so you better run along before he wakes up."

Felix's eyes widen and he quickly makes his way to the stairs.

Plagg and I both start laughing as soon as he's gone.

I go into my room as Plagg flies out of my bag, still cracking up.

"Man, I should go in there and scare him while he sleeps sometime!"

"You really should, that would be hiss-tericle!"

"Litter-ally!"

We both laugh again, and I start getting the things out of the grocery bag.

"I'll get you a little bag to put your cookies in, but what about me? Do people usually use bags or wrapping paper? Like at Christmas?" I wonder

"I don't know!"

"I guess I won't put the candy in anything, I got the special kind that already had hearts and stuff anyway."

"Well there ya go. Now will you give me cheese?! I've been waiting this whole time!"

"Right, sorry." I get it out and unwrap it, but have barely gotten it out when he grabs it.

"Jeez, slow down!"

"Why?"

"Well, you might get choked or something!"

He waves me off and continues to eat.