Table of Contents

Hello everyone, this is my collection of oneshots and short stories!

I gotta give the wonderful TesserPhantom
credit for the AWESOME cover! Check her out!

First will be the Christmas oneshots I made a couple years ago.

In this chapter I will write the story name, fandom, and description.

I will take some requests, but only if I'm in that fandom, or am at least familiar with the material.

A few other things, I don't do any smut or a pairing I don't ship.

The first oneshot will be the only Miraculous love square paring, as I wrote it a while back, when I still shipped the two, unlike now.

Now, this is the stories, and where you should request anything.

Once a new story is finished, I will put it's information in this chapter.

Under The Mistletoe -Miraculous
It's December in Paris, the city of love. And in the city of love at Christmas, there is definitely going to be some mistletoe hanging about. When Ladybug and Cat Noir are patrolling will they find themselves under some? Will Cat snag a Christmas kiss from his lady? We'll see.

And of course, thank you soooo much @Mishka_adv  for the clawsome cover!

A Christmas Visit- Miraculous
(Cat Noir X reader)
Y/N is all alone on her first Christmas without her parents who were killed in a tragic car accident, so things are looking pretty down. Maybe a certain kitty cat can cheer her up?

Christmas Kiss Wish- Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Zed wants to give Addison a great gift for Christmas but doesn't know what.

Happy Halloween!- Miraculous, Cat Noir X reader
Y/n and Cat Noir take y/n's little sibling out Trick Or Treating. A request from MysticThugaboo

Make You Smile Today- Encanto, Camilo X reader

In the village of Encanto lives a girl who never smiles. Nobody knows why. But one day someone who loves making people smile vows to bring the first smile to her face in years.

((At first the story is in third person, but then it changes once it starts being less narrative, so you can get a feel for the character to begin with, then try and immerse yourself into the story.

Hope it doesn't confuse anyone!

Also, I do not speak Spanish, but I want to include the language, so I'll try using Google Translate and writing Spanish words at times. But if there are any mistakes,  please let me know and I'll fix them!

And the y/n background story or whatever is pretty cliche, so you could come up with something else, if you want to change it🤷))