Under The Mistletoe

No one's POV

It's December in the city of love. So that means mistletoe everywhere. Which is good for a certain cat hoping to get a kiss from a certain lady.

Marinette's POV

"Ugh, Tikki! It's so cold! I don't wanna have to go on patrol. " I complain to my kwami.

"I know Marinette but you must go patrol! You promised Cat Noir you would go with him tonight! He might already be out there. You are supposed to meet at the Eiffel Tower at 10:00 and its 9:50 now!" She reminds me.

"ugh, I guess you're right, TIKKI SPOTS ON! " I say.

When I'm fully transformed I grab my yo-yo and make my way towards the Eiffel Tower.

When I get there I see Cat Noir's already here as Tikki guessed he would be.

Cat Noir's POV

I got to the Eiffel tower early even though it was cold out. I didn't want to be late to see Ladybug so she wouldn't start without me.

I had only been standing on the edge looking at the view from the top of the tower for about 2 minutes when I hear the familiar zing of Ladybug's yo-yo.

I turn around and greet her with a "hello m'lady! It's nice to see you on this purrfect night."

"HA! Perfect nothing, it's freezing out here!" she complains.

"Well maybe it's a little chilly, but Paris's safety comes first, and seeing you always warms my heart m'lady. " I say.

"I guess you're right, " she says. "about Paris's safety, I mean."

"Well shall we get to patrolling? " I ask.

"We shall. " she jokes.

I laugh and extend my staff jumping into the night. She follows closely and we swing through the streets of Paris looking for akumas or anything else.

We see nothing so we stop in the park for a break.

"Whew! Swinging around like that can get you warmed right up!" she says. I laugh and agree with her.

We sit down on a bench facing the Eiffel tower. I look around and see mistletoe hanging from a tree branch above us.

I grin and say " m'lady?" she looks at me questioningly. "Look up." I say with a wink.

She does and groans. "Ugh why is that stuff everywhere?!" "I don't know. " I say with a laugh.

Ladybug's POV

There is no way I'm going to kiss that cat! I know that's what he wants or else he wouldn't have told me about it.

I mean, if it was Adrien sitting there, I'd agree in a heartbeat! But he's not Adrien! (🙄🤦annoying little beans) I look over at him to see his hair glistening in the moonlight. He does look kind of cute, in a friendship way of course. I notice he's staring at me and for some reason my cheeks get red, I can feel it.

"Why are you staring?!" I ask him.

"Just looking at the most beautiful thing here, " he says and I can't help but blush again.

I remember that time when we fought glaciator and he made a special surprise for me and told me he was in love with me.

Maybe he really does like me? What if I give him a chance? No I can't, I like Adrien! But Adrien has never seemed to notice me, unlike Cat who never leaves me alone, which is rude, but sweet at the same time.

Multifandom Oneshots And Short Stories!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें