Christmas Kiss Wish

Christmas in Seabrook has always been exciting and happy. But not as happy and exciting for the zombies.

But all that's going to change because they're now allowed in the areas of town that were restricted before.

Everywhere you look there are zombies and humans alike rushing around for gifts for their loved ones. But there was one zombie in particular who had no idea what to get for a special someone.

Zed's POV

Everyone always knows exactly what to get and I usually nail gifts for my family and friends. And I did this year.

For my family and friends.

But I have no idea what to get my own girlfriend.

Huh, what kind of boyfriend am I?

But from what I've seen, most guys don't know what to get either.

I'll just have to be sneaky to try and find out what she wants. So I text her and say,

(Zed will be this, Addison will be this.)

Hey!
Hi!👋
So, any idea what you're getting me? 😜😅
Ha, like I'd tell 🙃
😝 Rude!
(😎😈)
Lol, so what are you hoping your parents get you?
Welll, I wanted for some new cheer stuff, and maybe a new phone case😀
Cool! I hope my dad gets me more football stuff 😆
Nice! So, what are you getting me??
Hey, you wouldn't tell me, why should I tell you?!
So you have no idea and want to know what to get me, right? 😏
Pshh, yeah right! I'm great with gifts! 😝
Oh yeah? So that bracelet in the jewelry store on Main Street that I really liked? Is that what you're getting?
Hmm, can't say🤐 😉
Lol, I gotta go, going shopping with Bree, hopefully will find something for my parents 😆
Ok, bye!😘
Byee😙

Well, at least I know she'd like that bracelet. I guess I'll get her that but I want something more personal.

I'll have to think on it.

I go out to the jewelry store and purchase the bracelet.

'She's gonna love this' I think.

I go home and wrap it up and put a name tag on it.

💚💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚

********Christmas Eve**********

Addison's POV

I'm at Zed's house and we're exchanging our gifts.

I give him his gift, which is a football keychain with a flashlight and other accessories.

He opens it, smiles, then thanks me and hands me mine.

It's the bracelet I wanted!

I smile and say, "Yay! It's exactly what I wanted! Thank you Zed!"

"You're welcome Addi! I wanted to get you more but didn't know what... " He trails off.

'Well I can think of one thing I'd really like' I think, while mentally rolling my eyes.

He still hasn't kissed me yet.

That's what I really want. But I guess I'm not getting that.

Zed's POV

I know Addison likes the gift, but she seems like she has something else on her mind, like she wants something.

I reach over and take her hand. "Hey, is there something else you want?" I ask.

"Well there is one thing I'd like, but you don't have to get me that." She says, and I really want to get her whatever it is.

"Well, what is it?" I question her.

"Oh it's nothing really just forget it. " She says.

"Okaaayy" I say, but can't help but wonder what it could be that she wants.

I know what I want but I can't be sure if she wants it too. I really just want a kiss from her.

But I'm just waiting for the right moment. Which I hope is soon.

We go to the zombie light garden and I dont know if I can wait any longer. I hold her hand and look deep into her eyes.

It seems as though a giant magnet is pulling us closer and closer until, our lips finally meet.

It was like an explosion of color and beauty. It's a feeling I could definitely get used to.

As we pull away she looks up at me and says "Thanks."

"For what?" I ask.

"For granting my Christmas wish," she explains with a giggle.

I smile and say, "You are very welcome!" and tap her nose.

She giggles and hugs me.

"It was my wish too." I whisper into her hair.

"Well looks like we both got our Christmas kiss wish this year." she says and I nod with a grin.

This is by far the best gift I've ever gotten.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
This was my one and only Zeddison Christmas oneshot, edited.