twenty-seven

Sighing with a small grin, Shay began, "Its a long story. I met Hunk for the first time when I was a little girl, it was my first delivery. My family owns a bakery that delivers too many many towns."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Let me finish. We played together all day that day, and I made it my mission to always be assigned deliveries that would pass through that town. We were always so caught up in just enjoying the time we had, I never got any information about him besides his first name and all I remember were some stories he told me. I'm not allowed to do deliveries anymore so I haven't seen him in years"

"Why can't you do deliveries?"

"They found out that I was slacking when I delivered and not coming home asap."

Lance nodded, "makes sense..."

"I tried taking my own trip to go see him after 5 years, but I couldn't find him! Hunk is such an uncommon name how didn't anyone know where he was!!!" She stomoed her foot, and her face steamed

She peaked his interest, "thats odd... everyone knows hunk... did you go to the wrong town?"

"NO! uh- em... maybe? I'm not sure. I suck at directions."

"That would explain it then."

She continued with a huff, "anyways. I heard someone named Lance was up for trial and Lance isn't a very common name either so I thought I had a chance to find Hunk again. I guess luck was on my side!"

"I can't help you find him."

She immediately teared up, "whyy?"

"I have someone of my own I need to find."
He reached into one of the pouches on his belt, and handed Shay a small device.

"What is this lance?"

"Its one of those hollo call things. Ever used one before?"

"Only once but-"

"Okay well press this button right here, and it will call Hunk. It can only be used 3 times and it will shatter so use it wisely and get the info you need from him to go visit. If Hunk isn't the one who answers, just ask for him."

Shay pulled Lance in, and he got the tightest hug he's ever gotten in his life

he squealed, "wow you're worse then hunk-"

"Thankyou lance... you have no idea how much this means to me."

turning to leave he giggled, "I should thank you too for saving me. However, I should get going."

"See ya!!! Thanks again!!"